seating at PNG / Vidor game

[quote name="nosegaurde10" post="888907" timestamp="1288203015"]
I dont know why everybody is talking crap on us vidor pple it aint are fault that football is a big deal in vidor if we had money to build a nice stadium like the others scholls we would come on pple it football we aint apost to be stupied at the game so come out and have fun and cheer on the teams. it is going to be a good game.
[/quote]

best of luck.....for many reasons.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="indianforever" post="889039" timestamp="1288213098"]
PN-G fans wont have to worry about it cause there wont be anywhere for the vidor fans to sit cause the PN-G side will be full before the vidor side will be!!!!
[/quote]better get there early then. the last couple of years i have watched while standing. a lot of people go straight to the stadium after the parade. oh, btw, i was at the school yesterday afternoon. that pasture y'all are talking about parking in looks like your front yard, but a little shorter.

[quote]vidor fans were not doing this during the game because i was there and lcm side was not even full and the vidor side was packed out. we were not acting like you say and we were doing the same as your team was doing which was cheering for out team and of coarse we are going to boo when there is something we dont agree with that is happening with the game. vidor does need a way bigger stadium but our school is in the hole big time. i do not see vidor getting anything new anytime soon.[/quote]  

I hate to inform you w/e2010 you are [b]soooooo [/b]wrong.  The cops were called against our students and were told to sit down and threaten to be taken to jail if they didn't.  It doesn't matter whether or not the LCM side was full or not if you go to the other side dont be rude to the other team and their fans plain and simple!!!  Im pulling for Vidor but please be respectful of the visiting team and fans!

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="I-N-D-I-A-N-S" post="889221" timestamp="1288226797"]
Every year Vidor claims to be able to hang with us and................................................
[/quote]
I guess beating yall in Vidor two years ago dosent count  ::)

Have to say, the PNG fan turnout will be overwhelming for the seating at the Vidor stadium.  As someone posted earlier, Vidor DEFINITELY has the BEST homecoming halftime show of anyone else in our district.  I feel PNG will take this one, but I NEVER underestimate the Pirates.  Best of luck to both teams for an injury free game.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="889593" timestamp="1288283525"]
I'm questioning the PN-G turnout this year.  I went to the Ozen/PN-G game a few weeks ago and sat on PN-G side and there were a lot of seats left.  Maybe it was who they were playing, I guess.  But I don't think they come out real tough.
[/quote]

A Saturday night game with LU playing at home will do that.  Plus, Vidors visitors side is nowhere near the size of the BISD Stadium visitor's side.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="889593" timestamp="1288283525"]
I'm questioning the PN-G turnout this year.  I went to the Ozen/PN-G game a few weeks ago and sat on PN-G side and there were a lot of seats left.  Maybe it was who they were playing, I guess.  But I don't think they come out real tough.
[/quote]
I went to a Nederland at Central game a few weeks ago (Central's Homecoming) and it seemed there were just as many if not more Nederland fans at that game.

u people act as if this is the 2nd year vidor had a homecoming!!!

ivan croak stadium holds 9600 people, yes it will be crowded yes parking will suck...its nothing new folks, nothing new at all

i know purple pride rolls deep so not surprised to see purple tailgaters hangin out way early to get a seat, if ur running late bring a lawn chair and grab a seat on the fence line

sorry the sub-par vidor stadium cant hold its own to the 13000 seating of png....in the end its friday night lights ENJOY THE GAME!!!

We all know Vidor fans look forward to their 5 home football games each year. Please let them ebjoy there football team for this one night. PNG fans word of advise, by pass Vidor and come out to L'auberge de luc and have some real fun.I use to play for Silsbee and I remember playing Vidor in Vidor and the fans were wild!

[quote name="Gusher" post="889709" timestamp="1288290712"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=75119.msg889593#msg889593 date=1288283525]
[/quote]
I went to a Nederland at Central game a few weeks ago (Central's Homecoming) and it seemed there were just as many if not more Nederland fans at that game.
[/quote]What's your point?

[quote name="bear fan" post="889554" timestamp="1288279048"]
[quote]vidor fans were not doing this during the game because i was there and lcm side was not even full and the vidor side was packed out. we were not acting like you say and we were doing the same as your team was doing which was cheering for out team and of coarse we are going to boo when there is something we dont agree with that is happening with the game. vidor does need a way bigger stadium but our school is in the hole big time. i do not see vidor getting anything new anytime soon.[/quote]  

I hate to inform you w/e2010 you are [b]soooooo [/b]wrong.  The cops were called against our students and were told to sit down and threaten to be taken to jail if they didn't.  It doesn't matter whether or not the LCM side was full or not if you go to the other side dont be rude to the other team and their fans plain and simple!!!  Im pulling for Vidor but please be respectful of the visiting team and fans!
[/quote]
sorry bear fan but i didnt see vidor isd cops doing what you accused. but its over now and hopefully there wont be a lot of drama tomorrow cause i kno vidor fans will prob have to sit on pngs side cause it will be packed real early

You guys act like this is the first time Vidor has scheduled PNG for it's Homecoming. This would be the fourth time I have seen Vidors Homecoming halftime show in the past ten seasons! And each time the PNG side was filled before the Vidor fans began filling up their side.