Goose Creek Memorial @ Barbers Hill predictions !!!

BH6886

[quote name="Bhplayer011" post="890215" timestamp="1288366721"]
GCM is about to come to BH tonight with a big head and were about to show them the hill is for real. ;D
[/quote]

why would they come with a big head, they have a worse record than yall.  yall are the ones that have supposedly clinched playoffs

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="Bhplayer011" post="890215" timestamp="1288366721"]
GCM is about to come to BH tonight with a big head and were about to show them the hill is for real. ;D
[/quote]

A little less talk and a lot more action.

When did the Hill players start getting on message boards so much.  The more I come back home, the more the town and school changes, and it just seems the traditions are being lost and forgotten.  But I guess thats what happens when you have a sudden burst in growth.

[quote name="Peppermint Patty" post="890232" timestamp="1288367670"]
[quote author=Bhplayer011 link=topic=75036.msg890215#msg890215 date=1288366721]
[/quote]

[/quote]Hey I've seen your mug. You're on Baytown's Most Wanted list. Change your hair color purple and move to Dayton. Nobody there will even notice you.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="COUCH TATER" post="890324" timestamp="1288376564"]
[quote author=Peppermint Patty link=topic=75036.msg890232#msg890232 date=1288367670]
[quote author=Bhplayer011 link=topic=75036.msg890215#msg890215 date=1288366721]
[/quote]

[/quote]Hey I've seen your mug. You're on Baytown's Most Wanted list. Change your hair color purple and move to Dayton. Nobody there will even notice you.
[/quote]

Don't hate. Elevate.

[quote name="BH6886" post="887286" timestamp="1288037228"]
[b]In the National Football League, the scrimmage for point after attempt takes place from the two-yard line. In American high school and college football, it is from the three-yard line.[/b]
;D

& 2 defend our kicker, (not making an excuse) but most of his misses come after he has just ran in a touchdown ! BH sure needs a soccer team, then maybe we could have a full time kicker ... lol

[/quote]

hmmmmm ... how many touchdowns has he had in the last four games and how many missed field goals?  lol 

[quote name="octfeb" post="888372" timestamp="1288137758"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=75036.msg888363#msg888363 date=1288136797]
Someone pass OctFeb a Tissue and a BH jersey to hang in her living room ;D

Ok back to this Dayton thread........errrr..... I mean BH thread

BH is playing great ball right now and if GCM wouldn't have beat Crosby last week they might have had a chance for a sneak attack ;D The BH coaches will be prepared for this game! As I have said before it is difficult to predict anything from BH this year with the new system and all, but one thing i like about this coaching staff is that it seems they do their home work and really come in to the game knowing thier opponent! in the years past it seems like we came in half cocked then tried to make adjustments as we went. With that said I think BH comes in with another solid performance and takes the goose out!

BH - 26 (Don't know what it is about that number)
GCM-0
[/quote][b]but one thing i like about this coaching staff is that it seems they do their home work and really come in to the game knowing thier opponent![/b] So I guess thats why Dayton beat the bump 54-0 cause they forgot to do their homework? :-*
[/quote]

What was it .... seven turnovers by BH during the Dayton game .... do the math ...... we are a completely different team now.  Dayton would have beat us turnovers or not, they are a tough team, but BH has improved greatly and they have a couple of kids who have shined over the last four or five games.  Give it a rest with the Dayton game and lets just see what happens tonight .... Key players for a win tonight are Rueter, Morton, Newcomb, Duke and McMillan .... just my opinion

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="887203" timestamp="1288031875"]
[quote author=Stranger link=topic=75036.msg887197#msg887197 date=1288031495]
I say BH by 17, GCM is not very good.
[/quote]
Neither is BH kicker. They can barely kick an extra point yet alone a field goal....
[/quote]
Need to check your numbers..... They don't match your comments!

[quote name="barbershillfootball" post="890441" timestamp="1288387797"]
[quote author=BH6886 link=topic=75036.msg887286#msg887286 date=1288037228]
[b]In the National Football League, the scrimmage for point after attempt takes place from the two-yard line. In American high school and college football, it is from the three-yard line.[/b]
;D

& 2 defend our kicker, (not making an excuse) but most of his misses come after he has just ran in a touchdown ! BH sure needs a soccer team, then maybe we could have a full time kicker ... lol

[/quote]

hmmmmm ... how many touchdowns has he had in the last four games and how many missed field goals?  lol 
[/quote]
He scored about 2 TDs made 9 pats & missed 1 maybe two

Good Job Eagles and Congrats to the new coaching staff for leading BH into the Playoffs in their first season. If the QB wouldn't have sliped on the 3 yard line my prediction would have came true ;D  (26-0). The Defense is just playing lights out right now and the Offenese is eating up the clock like a dayton girl on a doughnut 8) The way the eagles are playing they might not just make it to the playoffs ,but take a couple out along the way. Next week is Crosby for a little warm up before the playoffs goodluck eagles

[quote name="BHFAN" post="891527" timestamp="1288443719"]
Good Job Eagles and Congrats to the new coaching staff for leading BH into the Playoffs in their first season. If the QB wouldn't have sliped on the 3 yard line my prediction would have came true ;D  (26-0). The Defense is just playing lights out right now and the Offenese is eating up the clock like a dayton girl on a doughnut 8) The way the eagles are playing they might not just make it to the playoffs ,but take a couple out along the way. Next week is Crosby for a little warm up before the playoffs goodluck eagles
[/quote]Heres to the Eagles taking out the cougars next week!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83