Crosby @ Dayton predictions

It really sux that Crosby will not be undefeated in district for this game as originally advertised.  I expect Crosby to come out and throw everything on the line to try and win this game.  Dayton lost 2 district home games last decade and have really been hitting on all cylinders after the slow start on offense.  I'm guessing everyone in purple remembers last year's game and will not make the same mistakes.  I would also expect they remember cheering the injury of a Dayton player, the delay in coming out of the locker room after halftime, and the classless harassment of the Dayton radio announcer during the game. 

Call it a grudge match, call it revenge, call it whatever you want.  Crosby is in for a spanking on Friday. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="rollinac" post="885928" timestamp="1287889526"]
It really sux that Crosby will not be undefeated in district for this game as originally advertised.  I expect Crosby to come out and throw everything on the line to try and win this game.  Dayton lost 2 district home games last decade and have really been hitting on all cylinders after the slow start on offense.  I'm guessing everyone in purple remembers last year's game and will not make the same mistakes.  I would also expect they remember cheering the injury of a Dayton player, the delay in coming out of the locker room after halftime, and the classless harassment of the Dayton radio announcer during the game. 

Call it a grudge match, call it revenge, call it whatever you want.  Crosby is in for a spanking on Friday. 
[/quote] I bet most people from Dayton will have a seat at the game come Friday. They won't have to listen to it on the radio. I think them losing to GCM.. Will make them all more determined to beat Dayton... This game will be the one to watch come Friday. To bad we stuck in No mans land and can't get any media coverage.

Talkin to some of the players they are not takin this game lightly. The only concern I have is containig Merka. I think we will see a heavy does of him. I do know that Crosby hasnt seen a D that brings the helmets like the Broncs so he will take a beating. The key to this one is come out fast and punch em in the mouth. Do not give em any hope because in a game like this a little hope can go a long way. I think it will be closer than most are predicting.
DAY-45 / CROS-35

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="886312" timestamp="1287942541"]
Talkin to some of the players they are not takin this game lightly. The only concern I have is containig Merka. I think we will see a heavy does of him. I do know that Crosby hasnt seen a D that brings the helmets like the Broncs so he will take a beating. The key to this one is come out fast and punch em in the mouth. Do not give em any hope because in a game like this a little hope can go a long way. I think it will be closer than most are predicting.
DAY-45 / CROS-35
[/quote]

Rush the middle and contain the ends.  Merka is predictable, like his coach.  He leans forward before the snap when he's going to run and usually does after a brief read.  Wrap him up because he is big and strong.  Also, hammer the receivers, they are prone to drops.  Watch # 1 for Crosby, he is their best receiver.  Dayton will roll against a bad defense.  Dayton by 21 or more with at least 1 pick. 

[quote name="bh89-2" post="886320" timestamp="1287942861"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=74910.msg886312#msg886312 date=1287942541]
DAY-45 / CROS-35
[/quote]

Rush the middle and contain the ends.  Merka is predictable, like his coach.  He leans forward before the snap when he's going to run and usually does after a brief read.  Wrap him up because he is big and strong.  Also, hammer the receivers, they are prone to drops.  Watch # 1 for Crosby, he is their best receiver.  Dayton will roll against a bad defense.  Dayton by 21 or more with at least 1 pick. 
[/quote]

Gosh... u sure know Merka... i mean besides the fact that he leans on every play...

Comes down to one thing... does Crosby actually want to tackle. The answer will probably be no, and if so this game could get ugly.

Merka's a great player but if our O-line and Defense play like they did against GCM then this will be a blow out and crosby will be lucky to get out in one piece, let alone the victory.

Everyone knows im a Crosby supporter but i don't know about this game. (if they would have gone in and dominated GCM i might have other thoughts. even if we would have won this that blocked pat, i still would have been down on the defense, the OT period just added insult to injury sadly.

O and Coach Stewart plz do exactly what BH-92 says because then we will just dump the ball off every play for 30-50 yards a piece. Hopefully Stewart's not taking tips from MORONS. That slant pattern would make Willie Hebert look like Wes Welker in those situation lol.

Now for my positive view... Hay maybe the Loss to GCM is extreme motivation, maybe Crosby comes out as if someone called their momma fat. Maybe we will get the one finger salute style motivation. Maybe everything will click. And for those who think Flanagan is predictable, watch this game it won't be as predictable as you think... Crosby has nothing to lose, we win one more game were the 1st seed in the big school bracket (most likely), we win 2 we are tied with Dayton (most likely) for a district title. So why not just go out their and throw your body around like your playoff life depends on it. Perfection is a district title, imperfection is a first round vs Central, you choose cougs.

[quote name="downgoesfrazier" post="886373" timestamp="1287946675"]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=74910.msg886266#msg886266 date=1287939690]
does anybody have a link to those nude pictures of Brett Favre?
[/quote]

Ask BH-92 or Cougtalk.  I'm sure they could hook you up.
[/quote]

BH-92 maybe.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="886414" timestamp="1287950952"]
[quote author=downgoesfrazier link=topic=74910.msg886373#msg886373 date=1287946675]
[/quote]

[/quote]

BH-92 maybe.
[/quote]
You got one of smoking baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PERVE keep that one on your nightstand and please do not post it

[quote name="rollinac" post="885928" timestamp="1287889526"]

[/quote]

preach

Picked me up some Coog sweats w/19-4a dist champs on them today @moving sale in Indian Shores for.25 to make a scarecrow.I ask where ya moving?To DAYTON they said ,tired of these MUD taxes and we've found some property 4 mi.out off 1960.I said nice choice but ya still got Mud,sticky gumbo mud but when the rain comes it's all the crawfish you want.Do they have many mosquitos?Every now and then but the crop dusters kill alot of them ;D

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="886414" timestamp="1287950952"]
[quote author=downgoesfrazier link=topic=74910.msg886373#msg886373 date=1287946675]
[/quote]

[/quote]

BH-92 maybe.
[/quote]

Well I'm surprised but he did show up....6 days from right now is going to be a bad time for the town at 90 and 2100.

[quote name="rollinac" post="886964" timestamp="1288019318"]
I thought Liltex was the only old school guy on here...

Was it still Bronchos on the scoreboard before Ike blew it down....I don't remember?
[/quote]

:D

seriously though, I think the gym scoreboard read bronchos through the time you were in high school.

Dayton by 14

[quote name="dayton" post="886972" timestamp="1288019464"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=74910.msg886964#msg886964 date=1288019318]

Was it still Bronchos on the scoreboard before Ike blew it down....I don't remember?
[/quote]

seriously though, I think the gym scoreboard read bronchos through the time you were in high school.

Dayton by 14
[/quote]
You dont remember "Go Chos"

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="886976" timestamp="1288019582"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=74910.msg886972#msg886972 date=1288019464]

[/quote]

Dayton by 14
[/quote]
[/quote]

before my time obviously.  :D

[quote name="dayton" post="886977" timestamp="1288019664"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=74910.msg886976#msg886976 date=1288019582]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=74910.msg886972#msg886972 date=1288019464]

[/quote]

Dayton by 14
[/quote]
[/quote]

before my time obviously.  :D
[/quote]
I was hollering it last week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    assfff
    Newest Member