• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="885890" timestamp="1287887845"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74905.msg885219#msg885219 date=1287855009]
[quote author=ndnsrock44 link=topic=74905.msg885208#msg885208 date=1287854332]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74905.msg885202#msg885202 date=1287853916]
I thought about it.  We do have an incentative for this game...  District title is on the line.. We win, we win district... Players should be up for the game...
[/quote]
I agree. Ya'll need to wrap up the district against Lumberton. That way you can rest your starters the next week for the playoffs. Heck, you may even want to suggest to your coaches that they move up the JV and get them some varsity experience! ;D
[/quote]IN OTHER WORDS, you want my Jags to let you in the playoffs, right?   :D :D
[/quote]
Well golly, I didn't even realize ya'll were playing us after Lumberton.(said in my most innocent voice.) I was just concerned about the Jags being healthy for the playoffs. ;)
[/quote]Don't even try it!  ;D ;D

Well it will be a great game! It is Lumberton's first saturday game since Hurricane Rita! while I am pulling for my raiders i understand the jags are undefeated so it will be tough!
Anyway I do hear that the Lumberton Band [b]MIGHT[/b] be doing something special  ;) and no its not Thriller.

[glow=red,2,300][color=cyan]Let's Go Raiders![/color][/glow]

Central better not get caught looking to next week (PNG). Depending on what LUM team shows up this could be alot closer than one might think. I still dont think Central has played to their full potential. There are flashes of it but not a full 4 QRTs. Still.... Central by 14 rollig into the PNG game undefeated.

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="888863" timestamp="1288199941"]
Does Lumberton have anything to play for?  I think they are mathematically eliminated and if so, then they will most likely get beat.  If they still have a chance, then they may put up a spirited fight and have a chance.  [b]Will also need some breaks and Central to be unmotivated.[/b]
[/quote]Trust me, Jags will be modivated.

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="888863" timestamp="1288199941"]
Does Lumberton have anything to play for?  I think they are mathematically eliminated and if so, then they will most likely get beat.  If they still have a chance, then they may put up a spirited fight and have a chance.  Will also need some breaks and Central to be unmotivated.
[/quote]

If the Raiders pull off the WIN then they are not out of the running, They have to win both of the remaining games to assure a spot. If they lose then my Raiders will not be in the playoffs for sure.

Good Luck Raiders, it is going to be tough, but you can do it!

[quote name="LHSMRBoscar" post="889325" timestamp="1288233974"]
[quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=74905.msg888863#msg888863 date=1288199941]
Does Lumberton have anything to play for?  I think they are mathematically eliminated and if so, then they will most likely get beat.  If they still have a chance, then they may put up a spirited fight and have a chance.  Will also need some breaks and Central to be unmotivated.
[/quote]

If the Raiders pull off the WIN then they are not out of the running, They have to win both of the remaining games to assure a spot. If they lose then my Raiders will not be in the playoffs for sure.

Good Luck Raiders, it is going to be tough, but you can do it!
[/quote]

If Lumberton is fighteing for a playoff spot, they will play harder then ever...Should be a good game..
GL to both teams

Lumberton is simply out manned. Do not match up well with the jags this year. QB is outstanding to be a soph and #15 looks to be too fast for Raiders to defend. Jags d-line will dominate raiders small o-line. Very impressed with Jags this year. Don't even know if #9 will be playin. How's his hammy?

[quote name="raider44" post="889340" timestamp="1288235217"]
Lumberton is simply out manned. Do not match up well with the jags this year. QB is outstanding to be a soph and #15 looks to be too fast for Raiders to defend. Jags d-line will dominate raiders small o-line. Very impressed with Jags this year. Don't even know if #9 will be playin. How's his hammy?
[/quote]

Dont Know,,Ill be off so ill go by the field to see if #9 is practiceing..But I heard #63 phillips and #95 Alfred will be back in the starting line-up this week...So hopfully #9 will play and add more play makers..

[quote name="LHSMRBoscar" post="888817" timestamp="1288197115"]
Well it will be a great game! It is Lumberton's first saturday game since Hurricane Rita! while I am pulling for my raiders i understand the jags are undefeated so it will be tough!
Anyway I do hear that the Lumberton Band [b]MIGHT[/b] be doing something special  ;) and no its not Thriller.

[/quote]
Will it be the football team warming up while the band is playing? If so two thumbs down.  ;)

[quote name="Gusher" post="889476" timestamp="1288272778"]
[quote author=LHSMRBoscar link=topic=74905.msg888817#msg888817 date=1288197115]
Anyway I do hear that the [size=18pt]Lumberton Band[/size] [b]MIGHT[/b] be doing something special  ;) and no its not Thriller.

[/quote]
Will it be the football team warming up while the band is playing? If so two thumbs down.  ;)
[/quote]

Kinda pointless statement on your part since i clearly said the BAND

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin