NEDERLAND VS OZEN PREDICTIONS?

[quote name="9Doggies" post="887844" timestamp="1288089280"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=74901.msg887379#msg887379 date=1288044235]
[quote author=SASQUASH22 link=topic=74901.msg887152#msg887152 date=1288029018]
[b]The Panthers have nothing to lose by going all out against Nederland[/b]. If they don't do some things differently in this contest to earn a victory. It will only clarify why Ozen is winless in 20 -4A !

Ozen - 35

Ned - 21
[/quote]

I wasn't aware that they were holding back.  ;D
[b]
I'll take my Dogs in another nail-biter.[/b]
[/quote]Agree, a no reason nail biter. How about blowing someone out. Lumberton look like a J.V. Team last week, looked like it was going to be a blowout, but we let them make a game of it. Nearing  the end of the season, we should be able to put 4 quarters together.
[/quote]

True dat, we have not put together a solid 4 on both sides of the ball yet.

likewise ozen hasnt put together 4 quarters worth of games. they could easily be 4-1, 3-2, 2-3 in district. if david green play the whole four quarter they might beat lcm. he came in the game in the fourth and threw two tds. they had vidor beat 28-17 in the fourth quarter until things imploded. so one or more well excuted plays and that a different game. the png game and it was 42-42 with david green driving the ball until the imfamous play clock encounter. he might score with the down being 3rd-6 but after that 3rd-11. png couldnt stop him. liv- ozen was winning 17-14 in the fourth until the fumble returned for a touchdown started the downard spiral. so the panther just might play four quarters this week.

[quote name="desethion" post="888207" timestamp="1288121016"]
likewise ozen hasnt put together 4 quarters worth of games. they could easily be 4-1, 3-2, 2-3 in district. if david green play the whole four quarter they might beat lcm. he came in the game in the fourth and threw two tds. they had vidor beat 28-17 in the fourth quarter until things imploded. so one or more well excuted plays and that a different game. the png game and it was 42-42 with david green driving the ball until the imfamous play clock encounter. he might score with the down being 3rd-6 but after that 3rd-11. png couldnt stop him. liv- ozen was winning 17-14 in the fourth until the fumble returned for a touchdown started the downard spiral. so the panther just might play four quarters this week.
[/quote]

Well if you are going on what could have been, the Dogs could easily have two more wins. They could have won at Central and Livingston. They could be setting at 4 and 1.

[quote name="desethion" post="888872" timestamp="1288200636"]
i am just simply stating that yall cant take them for playing like an 0-5 team
[/quote]

I promise you the Dogs are not taking anyone light this year. They have a chance to make the playoffs but they will have to keep improving every week to get there.

[quote name="desethion" post="888872" timestamp="1288200636"]
i am just simply stating that yall cant take them for playing like an 0-5 team
[/quote]

I know what you are saying, I don't think you can take anyone in this district light. Plus we are playing better each week but we aren't good enough to mess around. We have to stay focused and play 4 quarters.

Your right 64, I think these young Dogs on defense are starting to get that deer in the headlight look over with and are starting to make some good plays. Our linebackers are starting to make some real noise and the offense is putting together some long drives. Keep focused, crank the intensity up a notch or two and we should be OK.

[quote name="Bucky" post="889507" timestamp="1288275081"]
Dogs are Beatable!!........Ozen will win this game!!  ;D
[/quote]Contain ozen Q.B and leave nederands #9 Sonnier at Q.B blow out for the bulldogs :o..Nederland would be 6and2 with Sonnier at Q.B.. ???Lets for once stay with what works for the bulldogs , lets not run &  do the wildcat for 80 yds and then throw 3 incomplete passes and miss a field goal..

[quote name="Bucky" post="889507" timestamp="1288275081"]
[/quote]

Ozen is "beatable" too, as in all 5 district games so far!  :o I think it will be a good ballgame. Ozen has been finding ways to lose all year, but are a lot better than their record indicates. Hope the Dogs prevail.

[quote name="heartattack90" post="889551" timestamp="1288278937"]
[quote author=Bucky link=topic=74901.msg889507#msg889507 date=1288275081]
[/quote]Contain ozen Q.B and leave nederands #9 Sonnier at Q.B blow out for the bulldogs :o..Nederland would be 6and2 with Sonnier at Q.B.. ???Lets for once stay with what works for the bulldogs , lets not run &  do the wildcat for 80 yds and then throw 3 incomplete passes and miss a field goal..
[/quote]

I think Coach Neumann knows a little more about football than you so let's leave the play calling to him and his OC.

[quote name="Versey Ledbetter" post="889951" timestamp="1288317645"]
[quote author=heartattack90 link=topic=74901.msg889551#msg889551 date=1288278937]
[quote author=Bucky link=topic=74901.msg889507#msg889507 date=1288275081]
[/quote]Yeah I see that ???....whatever

I think Coach Neumann knows a little more about football than you so let's leave the play calling to him and his OC.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin