Lumberton vs. Nederland Game Thread/Nederland Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for Nederland to get the win , but this game should have been over in the 2nd quarter. after going up 21-0 the Bulldog offense got ragged from a playcalling stand piont and lacked any real spark. What should have been a 28-0 halftime score turned into a 21-7 lead real quick. The wildcat was working I don't understand why we can't stay in it longer, we run 2 plays and get good yardage then throw 3 incomplete passes and miss a field goal, when we should have been running the ball and the clock,  We have yet to play 48 min like we did against PNG, If we do, we would have beat Central and Livingston and blown out an unimpressive Lumberton team. From about the 3min mark of the 2nd quarter till Sonnier iced the game, Nederland was out played, and it shouldn't have close.  

So smitty hasn't showed up in a while dogging the D coordinator, and now other people are showing up questioning the O coordinator? 

Does anything make yall happy? 

If it works out, it works out. If it don't, it don't. I am pretty sure the sun will rise the next day and you all can go on living life.

[quote name="football04" post="884919" timestamp="1287814188"]
  Just making observations 88, I thought we got sloppy, and I'm pretty sure the sun will come up also.
[/quote]

I have to agree that it wasn't our best drive. But do you really think the coaches are calling plays to fail?

Coaches coach, players execute.

I'm just watching.  Nothing's changed.  Should have beaten Central.  Scored enough points.  But...
It's just to easy to keep dogging.  But, I probably won't stop.  LOL!!!

[quote name="19bulldog88" post="884902" timestamp="1287813408"]
So smitty hasn't showed up in a while dogging the D coordinator, and now other people are showing up questioning the O coordinator? 

If it works out, it works out. If it don't, it don't. I am pretty sure the sun will rise the next day and you all can go on living life.

[/quote]

[quote name="smitty" post="884940" timestamp="1287817670"]
I'm just watching.  Nothing's changed.  Should have beaten Central.  Scored enough points.  But...
It's just to easy to keep dogging.  But, I probably won't stop.  LOL!!!

[quote author=19bulldog88 link=topic=74878.msg884902#msg884902 date=1287813408]

[/quote]
[/quote]
You are right Smitty, nothing has changed. The defense has 10 underclassmen playing their butts off every friday night and are getting better every week, your argument has holes in it and all you can say is "Im still watching"......What a loser...And yea, I do take it personal because I have a son playing on the very defense you continue to shred.  And yes the players do get on this message board and read it so before you cry your freedom of speech garbage to any of us just do us all a favor and leave this subject alone and find another agenda!

You can blame the kids if you want! It's there for all to see!  I choose not to.  But you aren't the only one to do it.  But I know where the problem is.  Make the change and things change instantly!!
I see I'm right also about nothing changing, personal attacks.  LOL!!!!  
Freedom of speech garbage??  WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Really LOL!!!!!!  That statement says a lot!!!  Again, WOW!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="Roughrider" post="884941" timestamp="1287818458"]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=74878.msg884940#msg884940 date=1287817670]
I'm just watching.  Nothing's changed.  Should have beaten Central.  Scored enough points.  But...

[/quote]
[/quote]
You are right Smitty, nothing has changed..you are still an idiot. The defense has 10 underclassmen playing their butts off every friday night and are getting better every week, your argument has holes in it and all you can say is "Im still watching"......What a loser...And yea, I do take it personal because I have a son playing on the very defense you continue to shred.  And yes the players do get on this message board and read it so before you cry your freedom of speech garbage to any of us just do us all a favor and leave this subject alone and find another agenda!
[/quote]

[quote name="smitty" post="884951" timestamp="1287821923"]
You can blame the kids if you want! It's there for all to see!  I choose not to.  But you aren't the only one to do it.  But I know where the problem is.  Make the change and things change instantly!!
I see I'm right also about nothing changing, personal attacks.  LOL!!!!  
Freedom of speech garbage??  WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Really LOL!!!!!!  That statement says a lot!!!  Again, WOW!!!!!!!!!!

[quote author=Roughrider link=topic=74878.msg884941#msg884941 date=1287818458]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=74878.msg884940#msg884940 date=1287817670]

[/quote]
[/quote]
You are right Smitty, nothing has changed..you are still an idiot. The defense has 10 underclassmen playing their butts off every friday night and are getting better every week, your argument has holes in it and all you can say is "Im still watching"......What a loser...And yea, I do take it personal because I have a son playing on the very defense you continue to shred.  And yes the players do get on this message board and read it so before you cry your freedom of speech garbage to any of us just do us all a favor and leave this subject alone and find another agenda!
[/quote]
[/quote]

No.........not al freedom of speech..........just yours.......If our founding fathers would have known you when they were writing the constitution, well it may look alot different.

[quote name="smitty" post="884940" timestamp="1287817670"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Honestly Smitty, how many games have attended this year? How many games do you normally attend

[quote name="NAZERATH" post="885114" timestamp="1287848923"]
How much did ya'll pay them REFS.?  I seen 4 pass plays were Ned. defenders had Jersey's stretched out 2 feet ... no call .....stopping Lumberton drives.  But, I guess, you expect that.
[/quote]

I AGREE!
That and when Nederland players would get up and just push Lumberton players down most of the 2nd half

[quote name="RaiderGirl92" post="885123" timestamp="1287849184"]
[quote author=NAZERATH link=topic=74878.msg885114#msg885114 date=1287848923]
How much did ya'll pay them REFS.?  I seen 4 pass plays were Ned. defenders had Jersey's stretched out 2 feet ... no call .....stopping Lumberton drives.  But, I guess, you expect that.
[/quote]

I AGREE!
That and when Nederland players would get up and just push Lumberton players down most of the 2nd half
[/quote]

WAAAAA!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

[/quote]
I was wondering how long it was going to take before all the excuses and crying to come out. Unbelievable!
The dogs dominated the first quater and played as good as anyone could play, the Lumberton players never gave up even though the got in the hole early.

[quote name="RaiderGirl92" post="885123" timestamp="1287849184"]
[/quote]

I AGREE!
[/quote]
L-train derailed!!!! Stop crying like Bulldog said. Lumberton always have excuses when they lose even in the youth leagues. They never lose because they were beat by the other team, its always something. Never give credit to their oppnets.  Yall got whipped in the first quarter, you are lucky it was not a blow out!
If you dont like getting physical, then find another sport!!! Its football

[/quote]

pathetic...really pathetic!  great game dogs!

[quote name="player66" post="885215" timestamp="1287854789"]
[quote author=RaiderGirl92 link=topic=74878.msg885123#msg885123 date=1287849184]
[/quote]

I AGREE!
[/quote]
L-train derailed!!!! Stop crying like Bulldog said. Lumberton always have excuses when they lose even in the youth leagues. They never lose because they were beat by the other team, its always something. Never give credit to their oppnets.  Yall got whipped in the first quarter, you are lucky it was not a blow out!
If you dont like getting physical, then find another sport!!! Its football
[/quote]

You can't use the excuses of 2 people to judge the whole Lumberton town/team. Someone in another thread mentioned what sore losers Lumberton were, when in all actuality, I never heard not one Lumberton player say anything "sore loser like" after the game. Sure there were some calls missed, but that happens in every game. Whether they were seen or not is beside the point because no one knows if they would have even been a determining factor in the outcome of the game. That being said, good game Dogs AND Raiders, and Lumberton, you better bring your home team to the Butch this week!

Gotta agree .... I saw the golden guardians pushing Ltown fans outta wheelchairs, and westernaires cutting in line at the visitors side concession stand.  And the worst part....The whole officiating crew leaving Neumanns after party at 2am. Come on folks, the best team won, Lets leave it at that. Hats off to the Raiders for fighting till the end, and not giving up.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

[quote name="LHSMRBoscar" post="885323" timestamp="1287860260"]
everyone knows the SETX refs do sometimes seem to call one sided games... but as I understand it was still a good game by both teams good job Dogs!
[/quote]

The refs were out of Dallas according to the announcers.  Maybe Neuman has some connections in the DFW.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder