Game six ALCS?

Guest jhamilton

the rangers should've won this series in 4, and to give the yankees a chance now to win just two games to beat us is a bit scary.  that being said, we just took 2 of 3 at yankee stadium, and have two more shots of winning 1 game to go to the world series, which is a great spot to be.  if you'd told me at the beginning of the year that the rangers would make the playoffs, i would've been happy.  if you'd told me we'd win our first postseason series, i'd have been thrilled.  if you'd told me we'd have two chances at home to win 1 game to go to the world series, i would've been beside myself.  the best news is that we've already beaten both pitchers we're facing, and our superstar ace is ready to go for game 7 if need be.  the rangers are definitely under less pressure than the yankees, because they've already exceeded expectations.  i'll be very disappointed if they don't win, but they've already had a great season.  also, i'm glad now that they rangers had to battle back after losing two in the last series to clinch in game 5, because they now can go in with the confidence that they've done it before.

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="PhatMack19" post="884151" timestamp="1287797733"]
batter hit by pitch.  UMP blows the call.  Wild pitch Arod scores
[/quote]

Love it.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476