Lamar Mens Basketball

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="888684" timestamp="1288185973"]
[quote author=LamarFanatic link=topic=74771.msg888330#msg888330 date=1288129999]
maybe some of these guys wont put up the stats i would of thought they could but the overall team will be fun to watch. reality isnt setting lamar wants to make the slc tourney and make some it will happen
[/quote]As long as they are fun to watch, I'm happy.
[/quote]

I think they will be better this season and I didn't mention a few players who are new. 1. Tremell Adams as he can shoot the ball and maybe better than I thought watching one practice. 2. Orlando Brazier at 6'7, 235lbs may have an impact in the post. I just thought a few of the returnees played better in the practice session I observed. 3. I failed to mention Darius Harris of PA Memorial he is more impressive than I thought he would be with the numbers he put up in High School. I can see him getting some PT but if he were red-shirted he could really develop into a skilled big man next year. 4. Finally Tre Lynch the freshman 6'0, 165lbs PG. He has some talent but I think Miles at this point is better and I hear great things about Mike James at PG. JMO, Coach Roc should reconsider red-shirting Harris and Lynch. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn