Throwback Jersey Night

BADSANTA

Has any of the local teams considered doing this for a few games each season. Not sure for the budget, but I'd like to donate the game jersey's for Silsbee. One of my clients is Adidas and I know they would like to do it for next season. Whom may could I speak to or who is Silsbee AD now? We will do helmets, jerseys, and cleats.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="882294" timestamp="1287624437"]
Well, I know the game VS. Nederland was our first time wearing the Gray pants, as we have been wearing the Maroon ones the whole year.    I would like to see us go throwback, like when we used to wear the Black Jerseys during the 2007 and 2008 season...
[/quote]

Last year, we wore black, but that was because It was raining,...But I would love, for just one game to go all black, like 07 and 08

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="882108" timestamp="1287614029"]
Has any of the local teams considered doing this for a few games each season. Not sure for the budget, but I'd like to donate the game jersey's for Silsbee. One of my clients is Adidas and I know they would like to do it for next season. Whom may could I speak to or who is Silsbee AD now? We will do helmets, jerseys, and cleats.
[/quote]

According to the Silsbee I.S.D. website, Bobby McGallion is Silsbee's Athletic Director/ Football Head Coach.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="882108" timestamp="1287614029"]
[/quote]

Head Coach/Athletic Director -  Bobby McGallion

or you could talk to -  KYLE E. MACKEY

Just call the school @ (409)-980-7800 and ask for them

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="882119" timestamp="1287615181"]
For at least a few years now WO-S wears throwback unis. But they keep all of their unis they don't buy new ones. It's cool to see the loose fitting jerseys that actually have sleeves compared to the modern stuff on the field.
[/quote]

Yeah, we wore them against Orangefield this past game. They are the ones we wore for the 87 Championship season. Silver pants with blue and white stripes down the side, and the jerseys have a full sleve with three white stripes on the sleves. Back in my day, I believe it was 98 season, we wore a throwback of all blue pants, no stripe, and grey jerseys with no logo, just numbers. Those were neat. Ill try to dig up some pictures and upload them on here.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder