Newton vs Hardin Predictions Homecoming in Newton

Guest Jmeek

Newton's  QB is out for 4 to 6 weeks. Strained legiments/pulled legiments in leg. He said he would play this week but I don't think he will be able to go for several weeks. He pulled the legiments in the second quarter of the Woodville game and limped throughout the rest of that game. Special tribute to CB at homecoming, football field will be specially painted with a tribute to CB painted at midfield. QB did not play last week against Warren.

10-2A (DI)                  Ovr.                            Dist. 
  Team                  W            L                  W        L 
[b]East Chambers      5            2                        4          0
Anahuac                  5            2                        3          1
Newton                    5              2                        3          1 [/b]
Buna                    4            3                  2        2   
Woodville              4            3                  2        2
Hardin                  4            3                  1        3
Kountze                3            4                  1        3
Warren                  0            7                    0      4

Hardin's lopsided loss to Woodville, and inability to stop a hard running Buna squad makes it hard to say this, but If Hardin can get their offense rolling, I'm gonna say the Hornets stay close, and put themselves in a position toward the end of the game for the upset. After watching them at EC, hard to believe the scores they have been posting the lately. This district is unbelievable and impossible to predict. With the exception of Warren (sorry Warriors, not your year), I think any team can beat the others on the right night. No juggernaut here, although several of these 2A teams would be in several districts in the state. Gonna be exciting to see who gets what seed. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83