CROSBY VS. DAYTON SMACK-A-THON

[quote name="octfeb" post="881492" timestamp="1287573885"]
Cougar-female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male. The cougar can frequently be seen in a padded bra, cleavage exposed, propped up against a skanky bar in Crosby waiting, watching, calculating; gearing up to sink her claws into an innocent young and strapping buck who happens to cross her path. The definition of a Crosby Cougar
[/quote]

You've been to rowdy bucks too?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="octfeb" post="881492" timestamp="1287573885"]
Cougar-female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male. The cougar can frequently be seen in a padded bra, cleavage exposed, propped up against a skanky bar in Crosby waiting, watching, calculating; gearing up to sink her claws into an innocent young and strapping buck who happens to cross her path. The definition of a Crosby Cougar
[/quote]

lol love it!

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="881181" timestamp="1287538769"]
[quote author=hitman009 link=topic=74564.msg881166#msg881166 date=1287538201]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=74564.msg881041#msg881041 date=1287532638]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=74564.msg881019#msg881019 date=1287530809]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=74564.msg880918#msg880918 date=1287523568]
Q.    What has 18 arms and an I.Q. of 43?

A.    The Crosby coaching staff.

[/quote]

Its so funny if you actually think about this one because our coaches are college educated men... how bout Dayton's?
[/quote]

Nope, Dayton's staff members only have grade school educations, that's why watching the team kick your tails every year is so much fun.
[/quote]EVERY  YEAR???!!!! I know you dayton people are  supposed to have grade school educations but surely you can remember one year back...
[/quote]
I forgot there are 3 great historical events taught in the schools in Crosby:
1. The 6 days it took the Almighty to make the earth
2. The great flood (which i think Goobtalk was a stowaway)
3. The Friday night Crosby when 2-13 in the last 15 years against the Broncos

Be proud Coug nation ;D
[/quote]

That's funny.

[quote name="rollinac" post="881647" timestamp="1287585773"]
Good things about Crosby....

1)  The Crawfish Shack
2)  The overpass on new 90 allows you to avoid the town altogether
3)  Although it's terrible, they actually do have a golf course
[/quote]

1.The Crawfish Shack is the single best thing about Crosby by FAR!
2.When on top of the overpass you can see Barret and Crosby at the same time and thank god you dont live there.
3.The golf course isn't that bad and its easy, but it dont come close to Eagle Point because the Hill is for Real!
4.Iguana Joes is the best mexican food north of I-10 and the margaritas are amazing.

Good things about Dayton….

If you get convicted of a DWI, you don’t have to far to go to prison..
Don’t have to travel far for family reunions, just have to go home sense you are married to your cuz…
And the Crawfish Shack is only 15 miles away in Crosby…..
:D :D :D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="881775" timestamp="1287592965"]
[quote author=hitman009 link=topic=74564.msg881769#msg881769 date=1287592769]

Don’t have to travel far for family reunions, just have to go home sense you are married to your cuz…
[/quote]
Crosby mating call " sis are u awake?"
[/quote]
Do you want positive karma or negative karma on that one?  It's a wednesday u-call-it.

[quote name="hitman009" post="881769" timestamp="1287592769"]

[/quote]

You forgot
[b]1)  Means your not in Crosby[/b]

[quote name="Backflipper" post="881688" timestamp="1287588315"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=74564.msg881647#msg881647 date=1287585773]
Good things about Crosby....

1)  The Crawfish Shack
2)  The overpass on new 90 allows you to avoid the town altogether
3)  Although it's terrible, they actually do have a golf course
[/quote]

1.The Crawfish Shack is the single best thing about Crosby by FAR!
2.When on top of the overpass you can see Barret and Crosby at the same time and thank god you dont live there.
3.The golf course isn't that bad and its easy, but it dont come close to Eagle Point because the Hill is for Real!
4.[b]Iguana Joes is the best mexican food north of I-10 and the margaritas are amazing.[/b] I prefer the one down on the Hill.
[/quote]

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="881786" timestamp="1287593596"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=74564.msg881775#msg881775 date=1287592965]
[quote author=hitman009 link=topic=74564.msg881769#msg881769 date=1287592769]

[/quote]
Crosby mating call " sis are u awake?"
[/quote]
Do you want positive karma or negative karma on that one?  It's a wednesday u-call-it.
[/quote]
Make it positive Hawkeye will be proud of me

[quote name="hill1970" post="882209" timestamp="1287619720"]
We are here, just watching the Dayton fans dig there hole. I sure hope that y'all like the taste of crow, because there will be plenty to eat after 10/29/10.
[/quote]

You do realize that the butt kicking Dayton is going to put on Crosby is going to be legendary don't you?  You're children's children will tell their children about the terrible things that happened to the Cougars on the 29th of October in the year of our lord 2010.  I would suggest that the cougars have counselors on hand so that the coog fans will have someone to guide them into healing after they watch their team get dismantled.

[quote name="hill1970" post="882289" timestamp="1287624132"]
I just hope that the Dayton fans can handle the beat down on thier home turf. Keep your chin up Dayton fans comming in 2nd behind Crosby is still pretty good.
[/quote]

I'd like to get a good mailing address for you and send over a dictionary.  I've watched you butcher common, everyday words for weeks.  But the one above sent me over the edge.

It's ironic how everyone keeps making fun of how dumb Dayton folks are, but the Crosby folks can't string together enough correctly spelled words to hurl the insult.

Just sayin'

BTW...I've said it before, Merka can't play every position on the field...I'll take Dayton by at least 2 TD's

[quote name="mikehoncho" post="882340" timestamp="1287628144"]
[quote author=hill1970 link=topic=74564.msg882289#msg882289 date=1287624132]
I just hope that the Dayton fans can handle the beat down on thier home turf. Keep your chin up Dayton fans comming in 2nd behind Crosby is still pretty good.
[/quote]

I'd like to get a good mailing address for you and send over a dictionary.  I've watched you butcher common, everyday words for weeks.  But the one above sent me over the edge.

It's ironic how everyone keeps making fun of how dumb Dayton folks are, but the Crosby folks can't string together enough correctly spelled words to hurl the insult.

Just sayin'

BTW...I've said it before, Merka can't play every position on the field...I'll take Dayton by at least 2 TD's

[/quote][b]comming[/b] A common misspelling of a word that seems so easy to spell that it hurts your brain when it's actually misspelled in this fashion. Even if you sounded out the word "coming" phonetically, to try and spell it, you would not get anything resembling "comming." Can be found most often on internet message boards and "Comments" sections. (Got that from my grade school education.) I'll leave a purple bronco shirt under the bleachers so you can change and slip over to the winning side of the field come the 29th. I'll even save a seat for ya. 

[quote name="octfeb" post="882349" timestamp="1287628842"]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=74564.msg882340#msg882340 date=1287628144]
[quote author=hill1970 link=topic=74564.msg882289#msg882289 date=1287624132]
[/quote]

Just sayin'

[/quote][b]comming[/b] A common misspelling of a word that seems so easy to spell that it hurts your brain when it's actually misspelled in this fashion. Even if you sounded out the word "coming" phonetically, to try and spell it, you would not get anything resembling "comming." Can be found most often on internet message boards and "Comments" sections. (Got that from my grade school education.) I'll leave a purple bronco shirt under the bleachers so you can change and slip over to the winning side of the field come the 29th. I'll even save a seat for ya.   
[/quote]

ZING!