P.A. Memorial vs. West Brook predictions GOD HELP US!!!

[quote name="sfa87" post="880622" timestamp="1287503487"]
newbie and sgt rey u chumps come n get ur crow served up, u beaumont suckas are gonna get it
[/quote]
I can't eat crow, I'm vegetarian.  :D :D :D

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="880828" timestamp="1287518497"]
Seriously, as a proud citizen of Beaumont, I am looking forward to extending you PAM fans a warm welcome visit on Friday night.  May this game be an olive branch towards peace between the players on both teams.  Might they only embrace each other as they wait for the whistle to blow each play.  Put aside the crude violance and play this game with grace and poise. Lets just all get along.  Not only can we do this and change our communities, but we can change the way this game should be played across the world.  Feel the love, embrace the moment, and be nice to your neighbor.   ;D
[/quote]dont even try it  :D

[quote name="Scooter!" post="880980" timestamp="1287526038"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=74518.msg880828#msg880828 date=1287518497]
Seriously, as a proud citizen of Beaumont, I am looking forward to extending you PAM fans a warm welcome visit on Friday night.  May this game be an olive branch towards peace between the players on both teams.  Might they only embrace each other as they wait for the whistle to blow each play.  Put aside the crude violance and play this game with grace and poise. Lets just all get along.  Not only can we do this and change our communities, but we can change the way this game should be played across the world.  Feel the love, embrace the moment, and be nice to your neighbor.   ;D
[/quote]dont even try it  :D
[/quote]awww

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="881319" timestamp="1287543310"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=74518.msg881307#msg881307 date=1287543049]
imma listen to my bob marley and celebrate after the victory friday  lol

[b]without da substance  ;) ;) 8)[/b]
[/quote]
That's not what he would have wanted with his music... :-X
[/quote] :D :D

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="881319" timestamp="1287543310"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

He walked by a music store and said, "what the heck, someone put my picture on that record."  Apparently he does not recall ever recording it in the first place.  ;D ;D  West Brook reminds me of this story.  They get pounded by Katy and North Shore, then assume they will beat Memorial.  They all shoulf play corner in the NFL with that memory.  Must be a lot of formaldehyde in that new buidling's carpet.    ;D ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="881683" timestamp="1287588016"]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=74518.msg881319#msg881319 date=1287543310]

[/quote]
[/quote]

He walked by a music store and said, "what the heck, someone put my picture on that record."  Apparently he does not recall ever recording it in the first place.   ;D ;D  West Brook reminds me of this story.  They get pounded by Katy and North Shore, then assume they will beat Memorial.  They all shoulf play corner in the NFL with that memory.  [b]Must be a lot of formaldehyde in that new buidling's carpet. [/b]    ;D ;D
[/quote] :D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="881683" timestamp="1287588016"]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=74518.msg881319#msg881319 date=1287543310]

[/quote]
[/quote]

He walked by a music store and said, "what the heck, someone put my picture on that record."  Apparently he does not recall ever recording it in the first place.   ;D ;D  West Brook reminds me of this story.  They get pounded by Katy and North Shore, then assume they will beat Memorial.  They all shoulf play corner in the NFL with that memory.  Must be a lot of formaldehyde in that new buidling's carpet.    ;D ;D
[/quote]

heh, i gues our Memory is just as bad as the ant mound's.  ::)  "ZOMG guys da hill is fa real!!!!111111"

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="880133" timestamp="1287451097"]
I went to HEB last night and there was this dude in a really good looking truck.  It was a shiney black truck with purty red interior and some red pin stripes along the sides.  It was a TITAN. This truck shined like a [b]GOATS[/b] [b]butt[/b] going up a mountain. I told the dude --man this is a purty truck and he said yes it is.   When i left HEB he was still there sitting in it.

This morning I passed by HEB and the same dude was still sitting in this TITAN so I stopped and said "Hey dude your still here....Why? and he said because it feels so good.  I then said, why did you not take it home and he said because it won't run.  I said Why and he said  because it sucks. 

So i went home and googled ---looks good, feels good and sucks. 
My hypothesis after the research was ---if it looks good, feels good, and still sucks, you are riding a TITAN
[/quote]Say man, What's up with that? >:( >:( >:( ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed