Official Coug doubters crow eating contest.

Cougtalk

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="876898" timestamp="1287237357"]
[quote author=Itch?Scratchit! link=topic=74516.msg876859#msg876859 date=1287232936]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=74516.msg876844#msg876844 date=1287232101]
[quote author=RED MACHINE link=topic=74516.msg876826#msg876826 date=1287229104]
Oh yea another point it doesn't matter if you WIN by 1 or a 100 it's still a WIN & 1 step closer to the Playoffs
[/quote]
If you can't make the playoffs in 19-4A then you are really bad.
If Crosby doesn't get better, they will get smacked in the 1st round against any opponent from 20-4A.
Scoring 50 plus is no big deal if the other team is right behind you.  That means both defenses really stink.
Next time Crosby beats someone 50 plus to zero let me know, doubt it happens this year.
[/quote]

From what I have seen your precious 204A is not so dominate either!  Crosby could match up against any team in 20 4a this year. 

[/quote]

Not that Crosby hasn't done well, but do you really want me to go there and show that score?
[/quote]

Like I said, It's a much improved Crosby team since then.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the D played well.... sometimes the score does not tell the whole truth...  one of gp's td was a def TD.. fumble cought in air by a lb running full speed on their 20.. returned for 80 yards...So the D really gave up 35.... and 2 more were with gp starting inside the 30.. one on a blocked punt and another where the kick was short but rolled into the back leg of a man covering the gunner.....hard to stop a score from inside your 30....
D had 3 picks against the best rec team in the district...(and you dayton people know it that is why you picked them to win)...they challenged them all night and won most of the battles......

you can say all you want about Crosby... but the truth is they find a way to win when it matters... whether it be the off or D stepping up....

looks like Its all going to come down to the Dayton game....

you people from dayton/barbers hill/or where ever, keep talking your team up like they can't loose...
We love being the underdog... just like last year... and now sence the beat down we put on dayton last year.. we know we can win... so get your crow ready AGAIN and prepare for another whippin just like last year!!!!

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
Are you rolling your eyes because you like sarcasm? I wouldn't use the word pain when talking about Crosby. Crosby came out and punched Dayton right in the mouth last year. Get ready for more. 8)

I'm glad you brought up pain. Thanks for reminding us. Crosby loves delivering the pain.

I remember Crosby bringing the wood all night long last year. We're getting ready to open up another can.

[quote name="knightrider" post="877030" timestamp="1287247427"]
Crosby will see what "PAIN" is all about :D :D :D
[/quote]

You already know pain. I've got 28 reasons why you do. It's coming again.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="877044" timestamp="1287248019"]
[quote author=Cap Rock Brewing Co. link=topic=74516.msg877035#msg877035 date=1287247542]
[quote author=knightrider link=topic=74516.msg877030#msg877030 date=1287247427]
Crosby will see what "PAIN" is all about :D :D :D
[/quote]

You already know pain. I've got 28 reasons why you do. It's coming again.
[/quote]

Keep talking.  :-*
[/quote]

Keep doubting.

Ponies talk alot of trash lets see if you can hold on to the football when zane or #7 hits you.... Seems like when you play teams that hit hard you like to cough up the football. Not to mention that 80% completion rating is gonna be about 15 and you'll prolly throw 4-5 picks. =P PLEASE NO RAIN SO THEY'LL throw the ball and make this easy on our defense.=P

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="877121" timestamp="1287253707"]
Ponies talk alot of trash lets see if you can hold on to the football when zane or #7 hits you.... Seems like when you play teams that hit hard you like to cough up the football. Not to mention that 80% completion rating is gonna be about 15 and you'll prolly throw 4-5 picks. =P PLEASE NO RAIN SO THEY'LL throw the ball and make this easy on our defense.=P
[/quote]jUST BRING IT

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="877121" timestamp="1287253707"]
[/quote]

I predict that during this game it will get easier on your defense.  When the 2nd team "O" comes in to keep from running up the score it should get a little easier.

Congrats Coug. I wish I could have been there to see the whole town gather in front of the score board to take some pictures. Im sure the coach got the water cooler bath and the champane was in the locker room. As for your refund you will get paid on the 29th in full with a bloody nose and busted lip so that trip back down HWY 90 wont be for nuttin :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Guest whoabroncos09
[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="877024" timestamp="1287247008"]
Are you rolling your eyes because you like sarcasm? I wouldn't use the word pain when talking about Crosby. Crosby came out and punched Dayton right in the mouth last year. Get ready for more. 8)

I'm glad you brought up pain. Thanks for reminding us. Crosby loves delivering the pain.

I remember Crosby bringing the wood all night long last year. We're getting ready to open up another can.

[/quote]

Okay, seriously I hate people like you. Yalll win one game and get big headed about it. We have killed yall so many years in a row and you don't see us bragging and dancing on the field after we win. Congrats on the win, it was a good game. We took the "L" and kept playing football. It's time to let last year go and worry about this year.

[quote name="whoabroncos09" post="877229" timestamp="1287261871"]
[quote author=Cap Rock Brewing Co. link=topic=74516.msg877024#msg877024 date=1287247008]

[/quote]whoabroncos09, let em keep saying it. it's the only thing that keeps them going. like losing their chew toy. they'll forget that on the 29th of October at Bronco stadium.  ALWAYS BELIEVE  "PAIN"

Okay, seriously I hate people like you. Yalll win one game and get big headed about it. We have killed yall so many years in a row and you don't see us bragging and dancing on the field after we win. Congrats on the win, it was a good game. We took the "L" and kept playing football. It's time to let last year go and worry about this year.
[/quote]

Guest whoabroncos09
[quote name="knightrider" post="877240" timestamp="1287262282"]
[quote author=whoabroncos09 link=topic=74516.msg877229#msg877229 date=1287261871]
[quote author=Cap Rock Brewing Co. link=topic=74516.msg877024#msg877024 date=1287247008]

[/quote]whoabroncos09, let em keep saying it. it's the only thing that keeps them going. like losing their chew toy. they'll forget that on the 29th of October at Bronco stadium.  ALWAYS BELIEVE  "PAIN"

[/quote]
[/quote]

Ha, alright. It just get old. And the thing that gets me is they were only worried about one thing last year; to hurt Xavier Frank. They couldn't stand that he moved from Crosby to Dayton.

[quote name="whoabroncos09" post="877248" timestamp="1287262590"]
[quote author=knightrider link=topic=74516.msg877240#msg877240 date=1287262282]
[quote author=whoabroncos09 link=topic=74516.msg877229#msg877229 date=1287261871]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Ha, alright. It just get old. And the thing that gets me is they were only worried about one thing last year; to hurt Xavier Frank. They couldn't stand that he moved from Crosby to Dayton.
[/quote]Wasn't his fault he moved their, hell, he's a kid, had to go where his parents went. sad though that they wanted to hurt him.

[quote name="whoabroncos09" post="877248" timestamp="1287262590"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Ha, alright. It just get old. And the thing that gets me is they were only worried about one thing last year; [b]to hurt Xavier Frank[/b]. They couldn't stand that he moved from Crosby to Dayton.
[/quote]
And towards the end of the game Xavier was sliding to avoid getting hit!

Is it next Saturday yet?? The smackathon is gonna be on all week and the Coogs are gonna be crying. I saw a pic of the whole town of North Barret Station (Crosby) infront of the scoreboard last year. Well bring your camera's to Dayton and take a pic of all the crying on the North Barret sideline.

[quote name="CC99" post="877411" timestamp="1287270165"]
[quote author=whoabroncos09 link=topic=74516.msg877248#msg877248 date=1287262590]

[/quote]whoabroncos09, let em keep saying it. it's the only thing that keeps them going. like losing their chew toy. they'll forget that on the 29th of October at Bronco stadium.  ALWAYS BELIEVE  "PAIN"

[/quote]
[/quote]

Ha, alright. It just get old. And the thing that gets me is they were only worried about one thing last year; [b]to hurt Xavier Frank[/b]. They couldn't stand that he moved from Crosby to Dayton.
[/quote]
[/quote]they were not out to hurt him.. just wanted to show him they were not going to take any lip... they were knocking everyones head off that night... just ask Pouch... funny how you did not mention how Xavier gave the croud the double bird early in the 1st ....

[quote name="hitman009" post="877543" timestamp="1287275987"]
[quote author=CC99 link=topic=74516.msg877411#msg877411 date=1287270165]
[quote author=whoabroncos09 link=topic=74516.msg877248#msg877248 date=1287262590]

[/quote]whoabroncos09, let em keep saying it. it's the only thing that keeps them going. like losing their chew toy. they'll forget that on the 29th of October at Bronco stadium.  ALWAYS BELIEVE  "PAIN"

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]they were not out to hurt him.. just wanted to show him they were not going to take any lip... they were knocking everyones head off that night... just ask Pouch... funny how you did not mention how Xavier gave the croud the double bird early in the 1st ....
[/quote]
He was telling them they were #1 dumb A#@

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn