West sabine vs. west hardin predictions

West Sabine welcomes the Oilers to Pineland for our Homecoming.
The WS Junior class will be serving Brisket, fried Chicken and all the fixins in the cafeteria before the game. All the Oiler nation is invited to this pregame meal. Nothing like a full belly to watch another great Friday Night Lights game in East Texas.

Stay focused Tigers.
Wish both teams an injury free contest.

BucktSitR

I'm thinking West Sabine will make a run at it this year. Best team I've seen them put on the field in a while. I'm looking for them to go at least a few rounds in the playoffs. These teams usually stay within a score or two of one another and play a good game, but with West Hardin is struggling this year won't make for a pretty outcome, especially if West Sabine jumps out early. The Oilers seem to have an issue with giving up this year when they get down.  :-\

West Sabine 56 West Hardin 0.

Love ya blue, keep your heads up and fight every game to the last second. Hope ya'll can prove us wrong.

[quote name="knows2much" post="872975" timestamp="1286891355"]
West Sabine won't lose a game until pretty deep in the playoffs.  They certainly won't have any trouble with West Hardin...or anyone else in district for that matter.
[/quote] Pretty cocky statement. Yes, your Tigers are a very good and explosive team. But don't get to over confident. Lovelady and my H-D Bobcats are gonna make yall work for it. When I played for H-D, I played against a couple of cold blooded players from WS Juan Mason and Marcus Horn. We usually would beat WS, but those two running backs were great athletes. If the Oilers can key on the West Sabine QB, and stop him it might not be a blowout. The WS QB is one of the best in State.

Which quarterback are yall talking about? West Sabine has played three different kids at that position this year. Lacey, the starting Sophomore QB will be back this week on a limited basis. He's been out since right before halftime in the San Augustine game. Thomas will likely move back out to Receiver and Weatherspoon back to running back with Wahler. Either way all their Offensive weapons appear to be healthy again. Should make for an interesting second half of the season. Don't let up Tigers.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="873316" timestamp="1286918587"]
[quote author=knows2much link=topic=74321.msg872975#msg872975 date=1286891355]
West Sabine won't lose a game until pretty deep in the playoffs.  They certainly won't have any trouble with West Hardin...or anyone else in district for that matter.
[/quote] Pretty cocky statement. Yes, your Tigers are a very good and explosive team. But don't get to over confident. Lovelady and my H-D Bobcats are gonna make yall work for it. When I played for H-D, I played against a couple of cold blooded players from WS Juan Mason and Marcus Horn. We usually would beat WS, but those two running backs were great athletes. If the Oilers can key on the West Sabine QB, and stop him it might not be a blowout. The WS QB is one of the best in State.
[/quote]

First of all...they're not "my" tigers.  And I'm not really concerned with who West Sabine had when you were in school.  They're the reall deal THIS year, and "your" H-D Bobcats need to just be happy that they won't play WS first in the playoffs.  And btw...yes WS does have a good quarterback, and a good running back...well...a good backfield all together, and a good wide out, and another good wide out on the other side, and a big line, and a crap load of seniors....do I need to continue.  Can you please just give a team due credit that's not hull daisetta.

now back to the thread:

West Sabine - 56
West Hardin - 6

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124