Nederland @ Central predictions??

D3zii

[quote name="Roughrider" post="871514" timestamp="1286747295"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74224.msg870820#msg870820 date=1286671027]
Jags stay focused.  42-21...
[/quote]

You predicted PNG to beat us....wrong, you predicted us not being able to stop Livingston and you were wrong there too. We held Livingston to about the same yards yall did. Now you are picking Central to blow us out. The way I see it, I like you picking against us because once again, you will be wrong.
[/quote]I'm sure everybody was wrong with the Nederland/PN-G game.  Livingston?  Yall did good but still lost.  Our game?  I'm just stating that we have gotten better every game and it shows on the field.  Plus that historically, we normally come out fired up to beat you guys.  I always call Nederland and Neumann's coaching staff the 'sneaky' bunch.  They always have some tricky stuff ready for my Jags. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the Education summit over the weekend and talk to some of the football players..
They inform me that they were really disappointed with their game play aginst L.C.M..Lol, I coulda swore they won, anywho, one of the
players told me the Defense was really mad for letting them come back, and will be picking it up from here on out..

With that being said, I think our defense will really step it up this game and every other game after..Should be a good game

[quote name="utguy09" post="871746" timestamp="1286756939"]
The held the passing game for central pretty low but that running game is hard to stop.
I dont see nederland stopping heard.
And the defensive line for central is gonna pressure forney all night long.
Ill take central by 3 touchdowns or more.
[/quote]Heard torched them last year as well...

This game will come down to the play of our QB. If he throws right into the defenders hands then we will lose. If he has a game like he did against PNG, then I think we will surprise alot of people. I truly think it will be alot closer than the last few years against the jags. Nevertheless, I hope the dogs come out swinging, This is a critical game for the Dogs playoff hopes.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="871438" timestamp="1286744502"]
I love the way we put our speed in positions to do damage.  That's what puts teams on another level like your Brenhams and your Friendswoods.. I hope my Jagss will get there this year...
[/quote]
Not even in the same category. Good luck in the first round

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="871827" timestamp="1286761856"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74224.msg871438#msg871438 date=1286744502]
I love the way we put our speed in positions to do damage.  That's what puts teams on another level like your Brenhams and your Friendswoods.. I hope my Jagss will get there this year...
[/quote]
[/quote]

what you mean by that

So Soulja, you think Central's the only team getting better every week?  We are a much better team than Livingston, much better, you think about that this week.  Man hope we can keep up with that speed this week... I'm with Rider, I've loved your predicting accuracy the past couple of weeks, you sure seem to have your pulse of the Dogs.

[quote name="Penny" post="871848" timestamp="1286763515"]
So Soulja, you think Central's the only team getting better every week?  We are a much better team than Livingston, much better, you think about that this week.  Man hope we can keep up with that speed this week... I'm with Rider, I've loved your predicting accuracy the past couple of weeks, you sure seem to have your pulse of the Dogs.
[/quote]

How are we "much better" than the 6-1 Livingston team that just beat us? We are 2-5 and 1-2 in district. I don't feel we are nearly as bad as our record, but the fact of the matter is that we have only played well in one game(PN-G) so far. I think the team has plenty of potential, but we are an underdog against district leading Central and deservedly so. Am I missing something? I hope we come out and play 4 quarters like we did against PN-G. If we play like we did against Vidor and Livingston, then I am afraid it will be a long night.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="871827" timestamp="1286761856"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74224.msg871438#msg871438 date=1286744502]
[/quote]
[/quote]I said 'I HOPE' to be on  that level at some point this year...

[quote name="Penny" post="871848" timestamp="1286763515"]
[/quote]Now, you know I have nothing against the dogs.  When I say getting better I  meant my Jags after looking like horse poop the first 2 games and now have found an identity with the grooming of our young QB.

[quote name="jake94" post="871917" timestamp="1286768007"]
[quote author=Penny link=topic=74224.msg871848#msg871848 date=1286763515]
So Soulja, you think Central's the only team getting better every week?  We are a much better team than Livingston, much better, you think about that this week.  Man hope we can keep up with that speed this week... I'm with Rider, I've loved your predicting accuracy the past couple of weeks, you sure seem to have your pulse of the Dogs.
[/quote]
[b]
How are we "much better" than the 6-1 Livingston team that just beat us? We are 2-5 and 1-2 in district. I don't feel we are nearly as bad as our record, but the fact of the matter is that we have only played well in one game(PN-G) so far. I think the team has plenty of potential, but we are an underdog against district leading Central and deservedly so. Am I missing something? I hope we come out and play 4 quarters like we did against PN-G. If we play like we did against Vidor and Livingston, then I am afraid it will be a long night.[/b]
[/quote]These Jags are for real. They're grinding it out for four quarters. can't wait til Friday.

One game at a time Jags,'' pivotal game for The Dogs''

Yes, the kids played good on defense.  We have the kids that can play good "D" but...
It's a shame we lost this one.

[quote name="Bulldog8" post="871388" timestamp="1286741428"]
WHERES SMITYY!!!

Defense played great, and if you take away the first play for 83 yrds, the defense would have kept livingston under 200 yards.

Total Defense was 250
Lets hear it SMITTY
[/quote]

Central has Neds number this decade... We have even won in our worse years when Ned was one of the best in district.

As far as balance goes, how about this.... If you can contain the run the we put up numbers like livingston 163 pass & 183 run!!!  If not you could still see LCM stats 161 pass & 313 run... The other two games saw our pass game be at least a third of the total offense.  Believe Central is not balanced will cost you big!!!!!!  According to stats Ned only has 120 more total passing yards than the Jags, and the passing game for the jags produced only 60 total yards in the first two games against two defenses better than we will see in this district.  We will end up with more passing yards than Ned by the end of the season....

So here we go!!!  Central 41 - 24!!!!!

[quote name="smitty" post="872045" timestamp="1286806242"]
Yes, the kids played good on defense.  We have the kids that can play good "D" but...
It's a shame we lost this one.

[quote author=Bulldog8 link=topic=74224.msg871388#msg871388 date=1286741428]
WHERES SMITYY!!!

Defense played great, and if you take away the first play for 83 yrds, the defense would have kept livingston under 200 yards.

Total Defense was 250
Lets hear it SMITTY
[/quote]
[/quote]Did you go to the game smitty?

[quote name="surfer73" post="872068" timestamp="1286807101"]
If Nederland has the spark that they had against us, Then Nederland by 7, But I also said the same thing with Livingston ! IDK ! Got to go with the odds and say Central by 14.
[/quote]

PNG, what makes how they played against your team the measuring stick?

Central is very tough, physical, and FAST, on both sides of the ball. If they get the Dogs down early like they did against LC-M, it's going to be a very tough night for Nederland. They really have no weaknesses, so how in the world do you plan an attack. Neuman and crew are very good, but I just feel the Jags have too much this year.....Just saying.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami