**LU vs Langston Updates** LU WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="hookem14" post="870848" timestamp="1286673026"]
Why don't they use Caleb Harmon, he is a big strong back that can move a pile ???
[/quote]

he was in on kickoff return, so he is catching the coaches eye and not buried on the bench. Octavious ran well.  Had Asanti (sp?) in on goal line..think he was mistiming his leap to try to get it in..

I don't think LU had any turnovers, although in the first quarter Langston dropped a sure interception for a touchdown.  With Hayes out and Lamar working on their running game it's good to see the defense actually shut down the other team.  Hopefully they can get more guys healthy for next week's game against South Alabama.  Will there be another sellout for that game?

[quote name="coachacola" post="870991" timestamp="1286679736"]
I don't think LU had any turnovers, although in the first quarter Langston dropped a sure interception for a touchdown.  With Hayes out and Lamar working on their running game it's good to see the defense actually shut down the other team.  Hopefully they can get more guys healthy for next week's game against South Alabama.  Will there be another sellout for that game?
[/quote]

Bevil threw 2 int...looked like one of the d-linemen had his knee in a brace..99?  Hussey limped off towards the end.  Epke can play some ball.

Looking at the box score, would think Langston won this one...

More trips to the red zone, had the ball for nine minutes more, less penalties...

If Langston scores in the red zone or "red area" as Whitten calls it, the Cardinals lose to Langston.

Call this a good game all you want, but you guys can't do that against South Alabama and some of the other schools on the schedule. They'll find a way into the end zone and at the Div I level - probably make their FGs.

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="TexasTerror" post="871022" timestamp="1286681464"]
Looking at the box score, would think Langston won this one...

More trips to the red zone, had the ball for nine minutes more, less penalties...

If Langston scores in the red zone or "red area" as Whitten calls it, the Cardinals lose to Langston.

Call this a good game all you want, but you guys can't do that against South Alabama and some of the other schools on the schedule. They'll find a way into the end zone and at the Div I level - probably make their FGs.
[/quote]

Your point?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami