Hardin vs. East Chambers Game Thread/EC Wins/Comments

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ECBucFan
It was OK to watch. I noticed how the game drug out since the clock stopped so much. Game ended at 10:30. Personally, I was more frustrated with a complete lack of defense, with the exception of #55 Boullion. EC may have been flat defensively, after beating Newton last week.   

Guest ECBucFan
Correct. We still got the win, but H-J cut up our secondary. We GOT to have better kick coverage, too. Hardin returners squirmed out and away several times when they should have been stopped cold.

Guest baseball25
Guys that's the best passing offense yall will see I promise you, u don't have to worry about teams tryng to pass it on you , hardin offense is just that good

Glenn Roberts is a remarkable kid on and off the field!  His father just suffered a heart attack on Wednesday and is still in the hospital (doing okay though).  I know he would have been very proud of his son tonight, as well as his JV sons (Dory & Trey)who played last night!

[quote name="baseball25" post="869976" timestamp="1286597608"]
Ec fans how did u like watching hardin passing offense
[/quote]They were very good and electricfying. If there 8th grade had some hands at wide out they would have been fun to watch both teams have good QB's

i think the onside kicks were a great idea.. if you cant stop them at 50 what makes you think your gonna stop them anywhere else.. hardin didnt have a problem scoring(neither did ec) so they miss recoverying one onside kick its a whole new ball game.. but congrats ec.. that was a great game..

embarassing?? your right we probably should have used the same game plan as last year since it worked so great for us! this game was greatly planned.. little less arm tackling by the defense and we might have a pretty solid and balanced team.. GREAT JOB TONIGHT HORNETS AND COACH HAYNES..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83