Deweyville vs. San Augustine Game Thread/SA Wins/Comments

Congrats to the Wolves on the victory, ya'll made the plays when it counted and deserved to win.  The Pirates for 6 weeks now the undisciplined play, penalties and fumbles haven't cost you a game until tonight.  2-times inside the 5 yd line netting zero points, a 80 yd touchdown run called back because of a block in the back penalty that occured 35 yds behind the play, a muffed punt return, and the worst exhibition of tackling I have ever saw from a Deweyville Pirate team.  All of these mistakes can be corrected and need to be or this will be a long 4 weeks coming up.

Guest slsblab
Just my opinion, a pre-district schedule that is way to soft. The game speeds up big time when district starts. And like was said you start thinking you can win even playing with poor technique and mistakes and it ends up biting you.

[quote name="slsblab" post="870316" timestamp="1286634428"]
Just my opinion, a pre-district schedule that is way to soft. The game speeds up big time when district starts. And like was said you start thinking you can win even playing with poor technique and mistakes and it ends up biting you.
[/quote]
Good point, I agree.

[quote name="SA fan 9" post="870132" timestamp="1286603150"]
Congratulations to the Wolves on their win. Very hard fought game from both teams. As a parent I would like to thank everyone who came out to support our boys tonight.
[/quote]

It was a great game.... and what about that run/catch by Pete Jenkins!

[quote name="slsblab" post="870316" timestamp="1286634428"]
[/quote]amen

Guest Skinitback
be tough for the pirates to win in this district,groveton has a 3 headed moster in the backfield,they need to go 1a next re-alignment and they will be better off. good luck to the pirates,ya'll always play hard.+

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83