KIRBYVILLE vs. HUNTINGTON BROADCAST/7:15 start

[quote name="rykerx144" post="869909" timestamp="1286596022"]
if you was huntington Offense and facing Kville D  would you want the ball??  wh
[/quote]I would rather have the ball because Kvill could score at will. I never saw a team kick off both halves before...............I like the big helmet......

I would like to applaud the Kats on their game last night.  Running clock from pretty much halfway through the 2nd qtr.  Alvarez called them off way early and they still looked pretty impressive even with people I havent seen play yet.  Was also glad to see Huntington score late in the game no matter what string of defense the cats had in there.  It showed they still had a desire to want to play the game.  thought it was a nice show of sportsmanship upon the Kirbyville fans applauding for them, and to hear the horn going off in the end zone.  The cats I feel showed even more class by not taking the ball into the endzone at the end of the game and offering a sign of relief to the red devils by taking it to the sideline with 1:30 left on the clock.  also nice to see them kick off in the 2nd half when they were suppose to receive.  Sportsmanship at it's finest, this one could have easily been 150-0.

[quote name="Kville99" post="870249" timestamp="1286630021"]
I would like to applaud the Kats on their game last night.  Running clock from pretty much halfway through the 2nd qtr.  Alvarez called them off way early and they still looked pretty impressive even with people I havent seen play yet.  Was also glad to see Huntington score late in the game no matter what string of defense the cats had in there.  It showed they still had a desire to want to play the game.  thought it was a nice show of sportsmanship upon the Kirbyville fans applauding for them, and to hear the horn going off in the end zone.  The cats I feel showed even more class by not taking the ball into the endzone at the end of the game and offering a sign of relief to the red devils by taking it to the sideline with 1:30 left on the clock.  also nice to see them kick off in the 2nd half when they were suppose to receive.  Sportsmanship at it's finest, this one could have easily been 150-0.
[/quote]
i would have to agree great sportsmanship from everyone both teams and fans

Didnt get around to commenting on the WOS game last week but great game.  I made a comment on another thread about the class you guys showed when Vidor came out there and played.  I cant imagine the emotion that was involved in that game against WOS but I can tell you that the Kville fans, players, and coaches are fantastic.  I look forward to seeing you guys in the playoffs.  You have made a huge fan here and I tell you when you guys play in the playoffs Im going to make the trip to watch.  You guys will make SETX proud.

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="872132" timestamp="1286810626"]
Didnt get around to commenting on the WOS game last week but great game.  I made a comment on another thread about the class you guys showed when Vidor came out there and played.  I cant imagine the emotion that was involved in that game against WOS but I can tell you that the Kville fans, players, and coaches are fantastic.  I look forward to seeing you guys in the playoffs.  You have made a huge fan here and I tell you when you guys play in the playoffs Im going to make the trip to watch.  You guys will make SETX proud.
[/quote]

Thanks Titan....I have two sisters that live in Vidor...Kinda kept up with them last year...Had a good thing going there....Vidor will still surprise some more teams...  ;) Good luck the rest of the season...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder