State Rankings for week of Oct. 4 ( 6 local teams make list)

I'm npt saying that the rankings are perfect.  I am not saying that the area "ranked" teams will make it to the state tournament---even though, just because a team doesn't make it to the final four, they suck.  All I am saying/asking is for you to not be so negative.  When it comes to these area kids,  If you don't have anything nice to say-- don't say anything at all.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="vbsportsfan" post="885509" timestamp="1287869313"]
I'm npt saying that the rankings are perfect.  I am not saying that the area "ranked" teams will make it to the state tournament---even though, just because a team doesn't make it to the final four, they suck.  All I am saying/asking is for you to not be so negative.  When it comes to these area kids,  If you don't have anything nice to say-- don't say anything at all.
[/quote]

Not being negative towards any team or any of the kids in the area.  I have been involved with our youth for a long time. Also have dedicated a lot of time and money to our young people. When I was a young man if someone told me I could not accomplish something, I worked harder to prove them wrong. Just being realistic. I will try to be a little nicer from now on. ;D

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Bobcat05" post="885656" timestamp="1287875507"]
This board would be very boring if all we said was congrats  ::)
[/quote]

Good post Bobcat. ;D ;D

[quote name="vbsportsfan" post="886311" timestamp="1287942334"]
Bleed Orange-I appreciate your post.  Bobcat05-I bet you LOVE watching the nightly news....negativity ALL over it!!
[/quote]

Because I don't agree with the rankings I'm negative?  ::)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="886457" timestamp="1287953792"]
Silsbee= Domination!!! ;D
[/quote]

Even if Silsbee beats a "ranked" team, the ranked team doesn't drop and Silsbee is still out of the top 25, but I shouldn't bring that up because that might be too negative.

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="886516" timestamp="1287957419"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=74030.msg886457#msg886457 date=1287953792]
[/quote]

Even if Silsbee beats a "ranked" team, the ranked team doens't drop and Silsbee is still out of the top 25, but I shouldn't bring that up because that might be too negative.
[/quote]

Bobcat, you and I both know what those particular top 25 rankings really mean. ;) I believe it's the same one individual that puts the softball rankings out. He plays favorites. ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="886585" timestamp="1287963896"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=74030.msg886516#msg886516 date=1287957419]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=74030.msg886457#msg886457 date=1287953792]
[/quote]

Even if Silsbee beats a "ranked" team, the ranked team doens't drop and Silsbee is still out of the top 25, but I shouldn't bring that up because that might be too negative.
[/quote]

Bobcat, you and I both know what those particular top 25 rankings really mean. ;) I believe it's the same one individual that puts the softball rankings out. He plays favorites. ;)
[/quote]

I agree  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami