Carries          Yards    TD
            27                143      2
            27                180      2
            28                223      3
            22                121      2
            28                221      2
----------------------------------
          132              888        11

These are the stats for Jarrod Howard so far this season.
I personally got these stats from Coach Stewart of KHS.
If anybody would like to verify these stats please contact
Coach Stewart at Kountze High School.

[quote name="thow108" post="865669" timestamp="1286218489"]
          Carries          Yards    TD
            27                143      2
            27                180      2
            28                223      3
            22                121      2
            28                221      2
----------------------------------
          132              888        11

These are the stats for Jarrod Howard so far this season.
I personally got these stats from Coach Stewart of KHS.
If anybody would like to verify these stats please contact
Coach Stewart at Kountze High School.
[/quote]

Have Coach Stewart or someone at Kountze email me the team's stats at [email protected] and I'll include them in this week's stats updates.  I've been looking for an e-mail address but don't see one for him.

Apparently what he has around him (Howard) is decent for that type of yardage. Just because Albritton has more please, I think this started as people wanting to no his stats to see if he was one of the top 50 backs in the area and if he's not i would be surprised so please AP and EC folks don't hate just because we also have a good back

I saw Howard in person this last week and he definitely gets most of the touches for the Kountze offense.  If i give my back the ball nearly 30 times he better have good numbers, just saying!

Take away his 2 scores of 80 & 63 and he finishes with 26carries for 78yds - or 3yds/carry. 

Great numbers either way - should maybe try him on defense to keep others from scoring so much!  8)

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="cake" post="865810" timestamp="1286227566"]
so please AP and [u]EC folks [/u] don't hate just because we also have a good back
[/quote]

Who are you referring to when you mention "EC folks"? I don't see a EC poster here. What are you talking about??

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="866477" timestamp="1286298735"]
I saw Howard in person this last week and he definitely gets most of the touches for the Kountze offense.  If i give my back the ball nearly 30 times he better have good numbers, just saying!

Take away his 2 scores of 80 & 63 and he finishes with 26carries for 78yds - or 3yds/carry. 

Great numbers either way - should maybe try him on defense to keep others from scoring so much!  8)

[/quote]

I second this quote Anafanatic.

Fred Ford- Kville

Coldspring-Oakhurst (Coldspring, TX) 26   115     4.42 26      2
Newton (TX)                                  17   211     12.41 94      3
Vidor (TX)                                        18   130     7.22 32      2
Bridge City (TX)                                23   208     9.04 42      2
Wills Point (TX)                                21   187     8.91 62      4
West Orange-Stark (Orange, TX)        27   145     5.37 15      2
                                                                      Carries   Yards   Avg.    Long       TD

[quote name="BigWildcat11" post="866722" timestamp="1286323154"]
Kountze couldnt even get 100 rushing yards on Kville and they wouldnt have a chance againist WOS
[/quote]Why are you attacking this kids numbers just because he does not play for the great Kville. This person just posted the stats that this kid has this year. He might play for a lossing team but give the kid his due. I hate that evertime someone says that there is a good player on a certain team someone from the great Kville has to say that they have someone better. Kville is having a good run now , and has for the last couple years but dont forget that it was not that long ago that they were the wipping boys of SETX and everone would beat them like a brum.

[quote name="True Blue" post="866734" timestamp="1286324041"]
[quote author=BigWildcat11 link=topic=73957.msg866722#msg866722 date=1286323154]
Kountze couldnt even get 100 rushing yards on Kville and they wouldnt have a chance againist WOS
[/quote]Why are you attacking this kids numbers just because he does not play for the great Kville. This person just posted the stats that this kid has this year. He might play for a lossing team but give the kid his due. I hate that evertime someone says that there is a good player on a certain team someone from the great Kville has to say that they have someone better. Kville is having a good run now , and has for the last couple years but dont forget that it was not that long ago that they were the wipping boys of SETX and everone would beat them like a brum.
[/quote]true

[quote name="True Blue" post="866734" timestamp="1286324041"]
[quote author=BigWildcat11 link=topic=73957.msg866722#msg866722 date=1286323154]
[/quote]

First time weve ever agreed lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder