KIRBYVILLE vs HUNTINGTON

[quote name="kville" post="864830" timestamp="1286111333"]
Huntington has allowed 186 points this season and has only put 126 on the board themselves. With the 'Cats comming off of a win they really wanted against a strong WOS  I think The Red Devils are going to have a bad night.

Kville 48
Hunt  7
[/quote]

Better stay out of MAXPREPS their stats are not always accurate.... ;) ;D

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="864910" timestamp="1286119371"]
I missed this game, but i was told by some friends that some of the Jasper players said Center was the best team in our district and Jasper was going to beat us just like last year. :D I wouldn't get so cocky after getting thumped by Orangefield.
[/quote]

I don't know that anyone from Jasper would make that foolish of a remark, either before or after the Orangefield game.  Center, despite their record, is a good team and will probably provide the Wildcats the stiffest opposition in district.  But Kirbyville, barring some mishap, should certainly be 10-0 when the playoffs come around.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="864913" timestamp="1286119635"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=73900.msg864910#msg864910 date=1286119371]
I missed this game, but i was told by some friends that some of the Jasper players said Center was the best team in our district and Jasper was going to beat us just like last year. :D I wouldn't get so cocky after getting thumped by Orangefield.
[/quote]

I don't know that anyone from Jasper would make that foolish of a remark, either before or after the Orangefield game.  Center, despite their record, is a good team and will probably provide the Wildcats the stiffest opposition in district.  But Kirbyville, barring some mishap, should certainly be 10-0 when the playoffs come around.
[/quote]

Agreed Grad.  I was expecting Center to give Carthage a better game last Friday with Carthage being a kind of Jekyll and Hyde team this yr but it seems they (Center) may play that roll also.  Center should be Kirbyville's toughest district opponent come week 10.

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="864913" timestamp="1286119635"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=73900.msg864910#msg864910 date=1286119371]
[/quote]

[/quote]

agreed. Last year when the schedules came out not alot of people would have thought the conversation of kville being 10-0 would be a topic at this point.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder