Anahuac @ Buna Prediction's

Cowgirl and Momma insults in the same breath.  You need to come a little harder than that.  That's like today's game between the Jets and Bills.  The Bills ran their mouths and finished the day with something in their mouths to keep it shut.  As far as my mother is concerned, she is single and interested in a date. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="wouldsmith" post="865317" timestamp="1286157310"]
No biggie cowboy....I got on here to talk football Not date your mom or trade insults with juveniles.  Talk football or don't talk
[/quote]

Glad to see somebody sought higher ground, or eventually, we'd all drown...Anahuac in a close one.

I have always said Albritton is bad to the bone, and he may have some big plays, But they will be too few and far between.  Buna will eat up the clock and Craft is as fast as anyone in the district.  Williams is a beast of a full back who by the way had almost 300 yds against Hardin and has breakaway speed as well.  It will be a close low scoring game but the cougars will come out on top at home

Gonna be some good running attacks feature in this game, Buna had 2 runners go over 200 yds last week (Lynn Williams, 26 carries, 293 yds, 5 TD and Jacob Craft 17 carries, 205 yds, 2 TD) between them and Albritton and Jemichael Smith (don't forget him folks) there will be some high steppin going on!

Guest HardinHornets
I agree WOSgrad. I saw it up-close and personal. Those kids are dynamic and I have watched Albritton since JR. high and these kids are fun to watch. I think Anahuac will prevail, but I would not put it past Buna to pull it out either. Going to be a great game.

Its gonna be hard for buna to chew up the time on the clock if they are trying to come from behind. [b]IF[/b] Anahuac scores first they win by 14. [b]IF[/b] Buna scores first and melts the clock they win by a touchdown good luck to both teams i believe this is the game to watch this week  ;)

[quote name="kvillecats9876" post="866759" timestamp="1286326165"]
takin buna on this.

havent seen anahuac since 08-09 season
always talked a big game. just aint seen it.
[/quote]

Well, you've had your eyes closed...it's kind of been a little difficult to go very far when your first matchup in the playoffs the last 2 years has made it to the championship game.  Just like UT this season, eventually Kville will fall back to earth!  8)

Other than EC last season, Buna has probably given the Panthers the most trouble over the last 2 seasons in district play.  Buna has size mixed with speed while Anahuac just has high speed and lacks in size.  On paper, the only advantage for the Cougars that I see is that it's a home game - other than that we should win this by 2 scores.  Anything can happen and good luck to both teams!!!

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="866977" timestamp="1286369585"]
[quote author=kvillecats9876 link=topic=73841.msg866759#msg866759 date=1286326165]
takin buna on this.

[/quote]

Well, you've had your eyes closed...it's kind of been a little difficult to go very far when your first matchup in the playoffs the last 2 years has made it to the championship game.  Just like UT this season, [b]eventually Kville will fall back to earth!   8)
[/b]
Other than EC last season, Buna has probably given the Panthers the most trouble over the last 2 seasons in district play.  Buna has size mixed with speed while Anahuac just has high speed and lacks in size.  On paper, the only advantage for the Cougars that I see is that it's a home game - other than that we should win this by 2 scores.  Anything can happen and good luck to both teams!!!
[/quote]

And I thought we were friends... ;D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="866989" timestamp="1286371330"]
[quote author=Anafanatic link=topic=73841.msg866977#msg866977 date=1286369585]
[quote author=kvillecats9876 link=topic=73841.msg866759#msg866759 date=1286326165]
takin buna on this.

[/quote]

Well, you've had your eyes closed...it's kind of been a little difficult to go very far when your first matchup in the playoffs the last 2 years has made it to the championship game.  Just like UT this season, [b]eventually Kville will fall back to earth!   8)
[/b]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/q7.gif[/img]

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="866995" timestamp="1286371561"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=73841.msg866989#msg866989 date=1286371330]
[quote author=Anafanatic link=topic=73841.msg866977#msg866977 date=1286369585]
takin buna on this.

[/quote]

[/b]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/q7.gif[/img]
[/quote]

LMAO.....good one....

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="866977" timestamp="1286369585"]
takin buna on this.

[/quote]

Well, you've had your eyes closed...it's kind of been a little difficult to go very far when your first matchup in the playoffs the last 2 years has made it to the championship game.  Just like UT this season, eventually Kville will fall back to earth!   8)

[/quote]

Not that I have had my eyes closed so much as after graduating its been hard to keep up with everyone unless i was just interested in that team.
just heard so much about how good anahuac is from anahuac ppl on here but when we played them, they always had speedy players yeah but its about a lot more than that.
I will be at the game Friday night and will watch the fundamnetals of the game and then give you my "re-assessed" opinion of your panthers. Kville knows that on any given night they could possibly lose though. and every year (since at least 05) I have heard the graduating players and others say how down the program is about to be. To me, I'm proud what it has become yeah. In all honesty it seems like the athletes are getting, i dont wanna say less talented or impressive, but when they had cotton, lard, howard and rhodes all at the same time to run the ball? I'd choose that group hands down any day. If you were from here you would understand ... I could name players all day that would make a lot of the players now third string if they were who they are now playing on that team...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder