Anahuac @ Buna Prediction's

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since 2008, this match-up has been entertaining.  Anahuac has come out on top in the last two years, and I believe they will win this game again this year.  Anahuac has a lot of speed.  Buna has Craft.  He is good but it won't be enough.

Anahuac 35
Buna      21

Anahuak is the team to beat in this district, but it will come down to turnovers.  Buna has a good run defense but Anahuak can run as well as pass.  Not just one dimensional like Hardin.  Gonna be a dogfight but I gotta go with Buna on this one, don't really care bout the score just the win

[quote name="SFA65" post="863710" timestamp="1286002237"]
[size=18pt]Anahuak[/size] is the team to beat in this district, but it will come down to turnovers.  Buna has a good run defense but [size=18pt]Anahuak[/size] can run as well as pass.  Not just one dimensional like Hardin.  Gonna be a dogfight but I gotta go with Buna on this one, don't really care bout the score just the win
[/quote]

I don't think I have ever seen it spelled like that, and I'm from Anahuac and have seen it butchered numerous times.

Nice spelling by the way there SFA65. Didn't Newton beat Buna at Buna by a good spread while EC beat Newton in Newton by 10? Yes, the undefeated district champs (09) get no respect and Buna / Anahuac get to talk like they're playing for the championship. However. that road goes through Winnie.

And I was at the Woodville game. They're going to beat one or maybe both Buna / Anahuac.

[quote name="uknowit2" post="863720" timestamp="1286003159"]
Nice spelling by the way there SFA65. Didn't Newton beat Buna at Buna by a good spread while EC beat Newton in Newton by 10? Yes, the undefeated district champs (09) get no respect and Buna / Anahuac get to talk like they're playing for the championship. However. that road goes through Winnie.

And I was at the Woodville game. They're going to beat one or maybe both Buna / Anahuac.
[/quote]may be a little early but....i think Woodville wins out in district....

[quote name="Cowboys" post="863713" timestamp="1286002545"]
[quote author=SFA65 link=topic=73841.msg863710#msg863710 date=1286002237]
[size=18pt]Anahuak[/size] is the team to beat in this district, but it will come down to turnovers.  Buna has a good run defense but [size=18pt]Anahuak[/size] can run as well as pass.  Not just one dimensional like Hardin.  Gonna be a dogfight but I gotta go with Buna on this one, don't really care bout the score just the win
[/quote]

I don't think I have ever seen it spelled like that, and I'm from Anahuac and have seen it butchered numerous times.
[/quote]

I just hope the SFA initials don't stand for Stephen F Austin college... ;D ;)

[quote name="Cowboys" post="863713" timestamp="1286002545"]
[quote author=SFA65 link=topic=73841.msg863710#msg863710 date=1286002237]
[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL... :D ;D ;D....I almost spit my coffee out when I read that :)

I seen an Anahuac game and they look solid as usual.
Buna is the real deal and I would like to reply to the East Chambers fan post.
If you were not at the Newton / Buna game, it would be hard to judge it by the score. Turnovers absolutely win or loose a game and that was the case with this game. Two fumbles the other way and Buna runs away with it. It all fairness, Newton just lost their Commander, Coach, and emotions were crazy with players and coaches.
Buna ran for over 400 yards against Hardin and they just don't have Craft, although many in this entire area can not hang with him. I would be focused on the outstanding O-Line and D-Line, because that is the heartbeat of good teams.
Get ready Anahuac, it could be a long ride home!!!!! :o

ok first of all if woodville even makes the playoffs it will be a miracle.  Buna will beat anahuac by 14 or more in this one. buna just too physical this year.  Big plays will go to anahuac.  buna will grind it out and eat clock up.  no disrespect woodville fans but just seems like ya'll are like the houston oilers of old, they will find a way not to make the playoffs.  final buna 42 anahuac 28 

[quote name="wouldsmith" post="863825" timestamp="1286028210"]
ok first of all if woodville even makes the playoffs it will be a miracle.  Buna will beat anahuac by 14 or more in this one. buna just too physical this year.  Big plays will go to anahuac.  buna will grind it out and eat clock up.  final buna 42 anahuac 28 
[/quote] And then you woke up Maybe Anahuac 42 Buna 28 .  Yall beat hardin and now your heads are about to explode. Anahuac will bring yall back to reality next week.

[quote name="wouldsmith" post="864022" timestamp="1286045186"]
Hey apanther....I love your spunk. Hardin was the same way. Some folks just can't learn from other people's mistakes.  You will learn as did Hardin.
[/quote]

For somebody that is slamming Hardin as much as you are, you are acting like many Hardin posters did at the beginning of last year.  As my father always told me, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch."  Word to the wise for the newbie.  I'm not saying Anahuac is going to walk over Buna, but it will be a hard fought game for both sides.  In the end I believe Anahuac will pull it off.  Being confident is one thing; cocky...just hope you don't have to eat your words. 

[quote name="APanthers" post="863832" timestamp="1286028544"]
[quote author=wouldsmith link=topic=73841.msg863825#msg863825 date=1286028210]
ok first of all if woodville even makes the playoffs it will be a miracle.  Buna will beat anahuac by 14 or more in this one. buna just too physical this year.  Big plays will go to anahuac.  buna will grind it out and eat clock up.  final buna 42 anahuac 28 
[/quote] And then you woke up Maybe Anahuac 42 Buna 28 .  Yall beat hardin and now your heads are about to explode. Anahuac will bring yall back to reality next week.
[/quote] lol

[quote name="Cowboys" post="864250" timestamp="1286056883"]
[quote author=wouldsmith link=topic=73841.msg864022#msg864022 date=1286045186]
Hey apanther....I love your spunk. Hardin was the same way. Some folks just can't learn from other people's mistakes.  You will learn as did Hardin.
[/quote]

For somebody that is slamming Hardin as much as you are, you are acting like many Hardin posters did at the beginning of last year.  As my father always told me, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch."  Word to the wise for the newbie.  I'm not saying Anahuac is going to walk over Buna, but it will be a hard fought game for both sides.  In the end I believe Anahuac will pull it off.  Being confident is one thing; cocky...just hope you don't have to eat your words.  
[/quoteYou will eat your words come Friday baby Im going to drive to Buna to see the whoop down Anahuac is going to give you so keep running your mouth .

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

Yall wanna know what's funny about all this. There are two things really but lets start with I made a prediction about the hardin game and was right.  Went and watched the game and saw some horrible officiating at that game along with some bad attitudes and some sore loosers.  Didn't say much about it other than the officials.  Made another prediction about the anahuac game and apanther got his shorts in a wad and slung some mud.  I slung mud back and now i'm the bad guy.  I say if you don't like it don't do it.  For now I'm done with the children on here.  As far as running my mouth...tough, don't run yours.  the last thing that's funny.....I don't live in Buna, assumptions......lol 

[quote name="wouldsmith" post="864731" timestamp="1286078190"]
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

Yall wanna know what's funny about all this. There are two things really but lets start with I made a prediction about the hardin game and was right.  Went and watched the game and saw some horrible officiating at that game along with some bad attitudes and some sore loosers.  Didn't say much about it other than the officials.  Made another prediction about the anahuac game and apanther got his shorts in a wad and slung some mud.  I slung mud back and now i'm the bad guy.  I say if you don't like it don't do it.  For now I'm done with the children on here.  As far as running my mouth...tough, don't run yours.  the last thing that's funny.....I don't live in Buna, assumptions......lol 
[/quote]

I was offering some advice, but if you don't want it, fine.  I will conclude this by saying,"You're a $%&#*#@ idiot."  As far as the 7-letter deletion is concerned, fill in the blank.

Apanther...shut up...it is bad karma.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa02
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa02