LC-M at Beaumont Ozen Game Thread/ LCM WINS 24-15 !!!!!!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to sound like a whiner even though lcm won but man that was horrible on the officiating.
The clock didnt run for three plays in a row in the second half and they never adjusted the clock.
Then gonzo clearly fumbled out of bounds and it goes to ozen
Then the dont measure that 4 and it looked like about a foot and gave ozen the first down.
Sorry but that was bad. There should have been deffensive pass interf. in the end zone.
But lcms defense showed up again with some huge stops.

[quote name="utguy09" post="863584" timestamp="1285994560"]
I hate to sound like a whiner even though lcm won but man that was horrible on the officiating.
The clock didnt run for three plays in a row in the second half and they never adjusted the clock.
Then the dont measure that 4 and it looked like about a foot and gave ozen the first down.
Sorry but that was bad. There should have been deffensive pass interf. in the end zone.
[/quote]

I have to agree, the one where they gave Ozen the first down.  That was bad, our entire section where we were sitting was commenting on the terrible placement and the official first looking where the down marker was before making placement on the ball. 

[/quote]

They also gave up some huge plays. That's gotta stop if we expect to keep winning.

[/quote]

How did u like when they blew the play dead and Hunter was still running win ball.

Guest slsblab
LCM was coming off of one of the most emotional nights I have ever seen at a high school football game last Friday night. They were a little flat and still won, with some key guys out that says alot about this Bear team!! By the way this always sounds bad, but the officials were really bad. :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami