Nederland At LC-M Predictions

Salter18,

If this is you go back to class and work on your NORTH and SOUTH runs....you are a very talented kid that has played very well as has your teammates, do not get on here and draw a big target on your back.

Good Luck to you, make this game the best you have played all year and the Bears will be in great shape.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salter18' date='

If this is you go back to class and work on your NORTH and SOUTH runs....you are a very talented kid that has played very well as has your teammates, do not get on here and draw a big target on your back.

Good Luck to you, make this game the best you have played all year and the Bears will be in great shape.[/quote']

The target has been drawn, as it has been on Mosley... but at least he isnt on here talking about how great he is.. he proves it on the field... should be a good game...

I am a wos fan and i know what happen to us last year in the si-finals they keeyed on Beasly all the game and we lost . I hope lcm can do that to mr Mosley friday night. If they do that lcm will win that game.

COME FRIDAY NIGHT THAT IS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO MRS MOSLEY.THAT IS THE ONE MAN SHOW AND ALL OF YOU KNOW IT. IF LCM DOES NOT HAVE THREE OR FOUR BOYS KEYING ON MOSELY THEY WILL LOSE THIS GAME. I KNOW ALL OF US KNOW THIS. SEE LAST YEAR THAT WHAT HAPPEN TO BEASLEY. HE WAS A ONE MAN SHOW LIKE BEASLEY.I THINK IF LCM CAN DO THIS THEY WILL WIN. GOOD LUCK TO BOTHE TEAMS AND HOPE FOR A LCM WIN.

PS I wish we could have played the dogs this year,we know how to stop mosley.

GO WOS AND BEARS

wos fan

I am a wos fan and i know what happen to us last year in the si-finals they keeyed on Beasly all the game and we lost . I hope lcm can do that to mr Mosley friday night. If they do that lcm will win that game.

COME FRIDAY NIGHT THAT IS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO MRS MOSLEY.THAT IS THE ONE MAN SHOW AND ALL OF YOU KNOW IT. IF LCM DOES NOT HAVE THREE OR FOUR BOYS KEYING ON MOSELY THEY WILL LOSE THIS GAME. I KNOW ALL OF US KNOW THIS. SEE LAST YEAR THAT WHAT HAPPEN TO BEASLEY. HE WAS A ONE MAN SHOW LIKE BEASLEY.I THINK IF LCM CAN DO THIS THEY WILL WIN. GOOD LUCK TO BOTHE TEAMS AND HOPE FOR A LCM WIN.

PS I wish we could have played the dogs this year,we know how to stop mosley.

GO WOS AND BEARS

wos fan

I don't think that it is Kendrex either. I know him, and I know how easy it would be to get on here, make up any user name and pose to be whoever you want. It's not a good thing, and if it is Kendrex, I would hope that you wouldn't talk like this cause you are going to bring bad omen on us!

What somebody says on here and what they do on Friday night is two different things. You can say anything, you fellas don't get careless and say stuff that will call your character into question. Especially when you are putting your name and number as your login. Lets just have some class and do it on the field not the forum. :wink:

Leave the trash talk to a bunch old chunky dudes sitting behind computers. :lol::lol::lol:

Dravanti is going to show this Salter kid what Football really is... And good point... I think what Johnson just said was perfect... he didnt trash talk' date=' he said just wait til friday...[/quote']

I know, was just trying to keep things from gettin out of hand. 8)

Somethin tells me ole 44 means business. :shock:

Won't have much trouble after facing Dugat? From what I saw' date=' he had pretty good numbers last week. Just because he didn't have 300 yds. and 4 td's doesn't mean LC-M shut him down. You are going to face another good offensive line and back this week. LC-M will not be able to shut Mosley down. No team has! You can only hope to outscore them.[/quote']

no one said we shutout Dugat!

all i will say is that the better team will over come friday..

GO BEARS Go!!!!!!!

GoDogs27' date='

Since you like numbers see if you remember these:

That's a total of 206 or a average of 29.4 points per game given up by your Defense......

Now you see why we have a chance.[/quote']

I think Nederland will win in a shootout. LCM will not stop Nederland's Offense. Remember it's the team that scores the most points win and Nederland has a great offense.

i'm about 100% sure that LCM will come away with this one....nederland is gonna need more than mosley to be able to beat the bears defense..he is good but it's a team not one person....

Nederland can also pass and NO ONE has been able to stop Nederland's running game except' date=' central and Mosely only played a few downs then.

GO DOGS GO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder