POST SUBVARSITY SCORES HERE!!!!

hill1970

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="OrangeFBfan" post="862096" timestamp="1285900962"]
FINAL
WOS JV 22
Kirbyville JV 8
[/quote]

whew!!  If kville would have won I would have been nervous. 

[quote name="skipper" post="862386" timestamp="1285941925"]
, ;D,lol lol lol sounds like a winner to me. going to see the dr today and get him to refill my blood presser  pills ;). please drive safe on the way here  OK
[/quote]

will do....relax Skip take care of yourself it's gonna be OK.... ;)

this has been a very had two weeks for all of us here in S E TEX  but we all have pulled togather in this tuff time. let me say this to you and the rest of the towns and citys YOU HAVE BEEN WOUNDERFULL  , now i better go try and find my hearing aids,i take them out when my wife starts her bull on me  ;D. PS maybe we might be able to meet someplace  befor the game parking lot are at your side by the gate,you cant miss me i stand 6ft 4   230  need to lose some weight. LATER GATOR ;D

[quote name="skipper" post="862422" timestamp="1285943855"]
this has been a very had two weeks for all of us here in S E TEX  but we all have pulled togather in this tuff time. let me say this to you and the rest of the towns and citys YOU HAVE BEEN WOUNDERFULL  , now i better go try and find my hearing aids,i take them out when my wife starts her bull on me  ;D. PS maybe we might be able to meet someplace  befor the game parking lot are at your side by the gate,you cant miss me i stand 6ft 4   230  need to lose some weight. LATER GATOR ;D
[/quote]

Ok skip i'll pm yopu later...gotta go to Jasper for awhile tomorrow...take care..

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="862530" timestamp="1285952163"]
[quote author=Cap Rock Brewing Co. link=topic=73759.msg862051#msg862051 date=1285898154]
9th Grade:
Crosby  28
N Forest 8
[/quote]

CAp that the a team? if so why they taking the foot of the throat.
[/quote]yes it was the a team... they did not play very well...they were not into the game..played soft....
but got to love a 20 point victory when you play bad....

For Dayton fans...
Don't know if you have seen the Ponies yet, but from 7th to varsity, I don't think there is any school east of Houston that can stack up to what Dayton has.
Since the varsity finished it's brutal pre-district schedule, all levels at Dayton are just blasting the opposition.
This week the 8th Ponies put up 52 points with a running clock in the 2nd half.  The 7th grade is AWEsome also.  It is really amazing to see the speed an talent that just keeps coming up into Bronco football.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124