Just how many "Rings" do the Broncos have?

BHEagle1

You obviously have an AARP card.
Question is....
How many students in BHISD have EVER seen Barbers Hill win a 4A playoff game?
Answer = 0
How many students in BHISD have EVER seen any of their high school level football teams beat Dayton?
Answer = the null set
How many points did the high school football teams from Barbers Hill score on Dayton this year?
Answer = goose egg
Finally....
For those BH fans believing they are still better in football than Dayton, it is like trying to divide by zero!  It is not possible.  If you do that on a caclulator you get ERROR.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="861281" timestamp="1285813457"]
One more thing...
THE HILL IS FOR REAL!
There is another thread for your reading pleasure about this, it tooks about a "mythical 50 point beatdown" on page 1.  Somehow there is 54 reasons why THE HILL IS FOR REAL!
[/quote]

"Rings" didn't teach the new head coach you guys bought to keep that mouth shut about being able to run all over the Broncos.  I guess all that talk kind of worked itself out huh?

[quote name="BHEagle1" post="861263" timestamp="1285812525"]
I have mine :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  Just remember Runner up is the first looser!!!
[/quote]

I like your style... you just start an inflammatory thread and then let everyone run with it. :D

I bet about midway through the 3rd quarter last friday, the feeling in the pit of your stomach was about as empty as the hole in the middle of your [b]"ring".[/b]

remind me why the word ring needs quotations... ;)

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="861371" timestamp="1285845314"]
You are correct Bobcat, but that was many moons ago or years I guess. The Broncos are here and now and have been dominant for the last 3 years and in the playoffs for I believe the last 13 years.  ;D   
[/quote] this year will make 15 straight.

This is just a bunch of blah blah blah.. BH just face facts that you will ALWAYS be riding Dayton's coat tails and ALWAYS be in the shadows of Dayton. If it weren't for the Dayton Broncos people west of the San Jacinto River probably wouldn't even know who the Barbers Hill Eagles are much less where Barbers Hill is.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami