Eagles Silence Coogs

My name is Justin Aaron Kelm I am  a graduate of Crosby High School and  am a journalist and statistician. I write stories for the Crosby Cougars. I do independent stats as well.

By: [b]Justin Aaron Kelm[/b]

The Coogs came into the 3rd game of the year, trying to end a two game losing streak. In the previous year, the Coogs turned there season after the 3rd game of the year going onto a 10 game win streak  The game kicked off with the Coogs getting the ball but like previous weeks, the Coogs offensive unit couldn’t get anything done. But unlike in previous weeks the Coogs defense held the Pearland Dawson Eagles in check until the end of the 1st, Eagles Wideout Steve Orisakwe scored on a  3-yard run (Rodolfo Rubio kick), 01:48, 1st. The Coogs received the ball back and again couldn’t seem to find anything, resulting in a punt. The 1st quarter ended and the Coogs defense held them in check. As the 2nd Quarter began the Eagles running back Tre Oliver scored on a 11-yard run (Rodolfo Rubio kick), 08:40, 2nd, making the score 14-0 in favor of the Eagles. The Coogs and Merka got the ball and had nothing for the Eagles as there defense held the Coogs in check all night.  Eagles Wideout Payton Jones scored on the Coogs defense on an 8 yard rush (Rodolfo Rubio kick), 03:49, 2nd, the Eagles kept piling on the score making it 21-0.  After the Jones score the Coogs and the Eagles were in a stalemate until the end of the 3rd Quarter when Eagles Quarterback Garry Kimble found Wideout Randall Weeks on a 40-yard pass, making the score 28-0 over the Coogs after a (Rodolfo Rubio kick), 03:17, 3rd. The Coogs couldn’t get anything going on the offensive side of the ball but the defensive unit lead by Gage Baker and Zayne Harbor stopped the Eagles from scoring anymore points but it was little to late. The Eagles shut out the Coogs and improved their record to 1-2. On the other hand the Coogs fall to 0-3.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124