40 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• BH
    • Huffman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to politely disagree on that...... Pat was rarely given the opportunity the play and when the unfortunate injury to chris occured' date=' Pat took advantage of it. Pat turned out to be, in my oinion, far more accurate, and just as elusive runner, although maybe not as powerful as Chris. Both good in their own right, Pat didnt lead the area in passing yardage for no reason. If I were a coach I'd rather have one that could throw an accurate spiral over one that could run.[/quote']

I agree with you........ :D:D:D Now if I had my pick, I would take Vince Young and let him do his thing. :D:D:D

I bet one thing is for sure, Huffman is not going to come into BH land unprepared. I still say BH by at least a few TD's.

The report I'm hearing is that, Blake probably will not play Friday, should be ready for CE King though, and Todd could play if he is better by Friday. Don't know if this is true but it came from a pretty reliable source.

Looks like some of the other will have to step up, but I'm sure they will.

This is not official or written in stone' date=' pretty much second hand info, but word is that T Patton will play fri. although with a hurting ankle, B. Patton, from what I hear, is out for a couple of weeks with that shoulder injury, A. Little's pulled quad is 100% healed, Havn't heard of anything else.[/quote']

all of huffman speed didnt grad with the 06 class they have returning rb/wr Cody Schexnaider that will not only out run yo but truck the crap out you why dont you just ask the forest brook kid who he knocked the helmet right off his head about 4 feet in the air and returning qb/wr Zach Sipe who got all district last year as wr in the same district as barbershill and is probably the most underated qb in the district due to the lack of success the team is experiencing and not to mention the underclassmen. yeah huffman might be small in numbers but we have our fair share of athletes on the team and they could be 5 and 2 if it not for a couple of key plays that change the game so i think huffman will give all barbers hill they can handle and somemore and might even shock the world and pull one out

A healthy Chris playing QB was much better than Pat' date=' Pat was fairly accurate but gave his ball too much air. Chris was the BEST runner i've seen at BH, not the most athletic but his vision and ability to break tackles was amazing. Way to injury prone though.[/quote']

Then If you and I were picking teams we would both be happy :)

all of huffman speed didnt grad with the 06 class they have returning rb/wr Cody Schexnaider that will not only out run yo but truck the crap out you why dont you just ask the forest brook kid who he knocked the helmet right off his head about 4 feet in the air and returning qb/wr Zach Sipe who got all district last year as wr in the same district as barbershill and is probably the most underated qb in the district due to the lack of success the team is experiencing and not to mention the underclassmen. yeah huffman might be small in numbers but we have our fair share of athletes on the team and they could be 5 and 2 if it not for a couple of key plays that change the game so i think huffman will give all barbers hill they can handle and somemore and might even shock the world and pull one out

I wonder with Sipe is a very good player. And was nominated by me first for player of the week against NC. But BH will still when this game.

But you are right I think it will be a close game but that will only be because our QB and is hurt and our RB might not play.

im not trying to make up excuses for sipe and his interceptions but have you seen the talent at which he has to throw the ball to seeing as they have no returning wr but i guarantee if he was at anyother school or say at barbers hill his stats would be totally diferent like if he had a mson fisher to throw to every play like patton but you ll see what kind of athlete and qb sipe is when yall play each other tommorrow

im not trying to make up excuses for sipe and his interceptions but have you seen the talent at which he has to throw the ball to seeing as they have no returning wr but i guarantee if he was at anyother school or say at barbers hill his stats would be totally diferent like if he had a mson fisher to throw to every play like patton but you ll see what kind of athlete and qb sipe is when yall play each other tommorrow

Well then, tell him to transfer to Barbers Hill. He can sit out a couple of weeks and be ready for the playoffs--if we make it.

I bet this makes the Falcon wr's feel good about themselves.

it not lack of class it the truth but sometimes people dont like it they wnat it all sugar coated and sweet so it is easy for them to take but anyways go falcons and hope you and exploit the hills weakness and explode on our strengths go get them and best of luck to ALL FALCONS

Guest PurplePride

:D Go Eagles! Happy Homecoming! So far we may be seeing each other in the playoffs according to the articles, I will add the link to this!

Was hoping to root each other on through playoffs and we still can either way! Say a prayer for the Broncos....going to be a tough night but very interesting! :D

http://www.texashsfootball.com/playoffs/news06/roadmap4awk8.htm

Dayton & BarbersHill in playoffs together?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• The locals have almost finished firing the first ever Speaker of the House from Southeast Texas upon direct order of Trump and his minions.   It's a sad day... Locals have decided that being represented by the most powerful man in the House didn't mean anything.... they'd rather a political novice to represent this part of SETX.  And why is that?  He wasn't MAGA enough for them.  Who cares that it will hurt locally... What Trump says, goes.     Just yesterday I saw Trump on television demanding that we fire Phelan... How he's a RINO, weak on the border, etc... why?  Because he wouldn't overlook the criminal actions done by Ken Paxton, one of Trump's key supporters in the effort to overturn the 2020 Election and allow Trump to remain in office despite the will of the voters.   Trump never even mentioned Covey's name, and I doubt he would recognize Covey if Covey walked up with a cup of coffee.  Who cares that it's bad for SETX?  Not the R voters from SETX!   Then I saw Covey's preacher on a different ad tell a bald face lie.  Why should Phelan be fired?  "He put Democrats in positions of power in the House."  Really?  That's been the position of BOTH parties for as long as anybody can remember.  They ALWAYS give the minority party committee chairmanships.  But in 2022 the Rs decided that the practice should stop.  Democrat voters should not be allowed a voice in the crafting of legislation if there is a single majority Republican seat in the House, according to the Rs.  Representative Government?  Never heard of it, huh? Never did I believe that we'd have an abortion ban, constitutional carry, huge cuts for school property taxes, and Texas law enforcement being greenlit to enforce immigration law.  But it all happened while Phelan was speaker.  Without a doubt, the most conservative Speaker, ever.  But still a dirty RINO for not being MAGA enough.  It would be funny if it weren't true.   I've been following politics long enough to remember when Rs couldn't get elected in Texas... I'm confident that we're headed back that direction.  I mean, it's obvious that with population shifts we'll be turning blue eventually.  I think that the behavior of the leadership of the Republican Party is going to cause that shift sooner than expected.  I won't be surprised to see Democrat Senators and possibly even a governor elected within 12 years.  Maybe less.  The Rs will be a party apparatus without a voting base behind them.
    • Yellowjacket faithful are still pouring into Hudson HS’s Gipson Field!!!!  
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • The game will be live streamed for those that have Game Changer under the Chester team thread.  I believe the radio station out of Palestine will have radio broadcast.
    • For those John Candy lovers (my attitude right now): This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics