41 members have voted

1. 1. What does the word hater imply?

• Your a racist--when called out
    • Ima racist when I use it
    • Writer has a weak vocabulary
    • None of the above--explain
    • Somebody is lacking IQ

[quote name="BORAM" post="859844" timestamp="1285683357"]
A hater is a person that has nothing better to do than to talk down on your team, your desicions, or just you in general. Im not quite sure if this person does it for person enjoyment, for attention, or just because they don't know any better.
[/quote]BINGO !

[quote name="surfer73" post="859845" timestamp="1285683536"]
[quote author=BORAM link=topic=73632.msg859844#msg859844 date=1285683357]
A hater is a person that has nothing better to do than to talk down on your team, your desicions, or just you in general. Im not quite sure if this person does it for person enjoyment, for attention, or just because they don't know any better.
[/quote]BINGO !
[/quote]
Thanks--good post sir

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="859840" timestamp="1285683078"]
Is this post really necessary...Kinda like a pile of crap, the more you stir it the more it stinks..JMO
[/quote]

I regret you feel that way--and I disagree.  I think folks need to know what they are saying to each other and what it implies.  I honestly am not sure, so I am outsourcing for information.  I know it is not used to positively re-inforce a point and i am just not sure of its relevance  in constructive conversation.  But you have a right to your opinion.  ;)

[quote name="Roughrider" post="859863" timestamp="1285684938"]
A hater is a moderator or administrator who deletes a post or thread because he doesnt agree with what is being said but lets other posts  with the same type of content stay on the board.
[/quote]

:D :D :D :D :D

A hater is a moderator or administrator who deletes a post or thread because he doesnt agree with what is being said but lets other posts  with the same type of content stay on the board.
[/quote]

Sounds like your hatin on the Mods. Hater.

[quote name="bronco1" post="859889" timestamp="1285686623"]
[quote author=Roughrider link=topic=73632.msg859863#msg859863 date=1285684938]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Bronco1, quit hatin on haters that hate on the hater mods.

[quote name="bronco1" post="859889" timestamp="1285686623"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

:) ;) :D ;D :) ;) ;D

Guest rykerx144
[/quote]

a hater is someone who has something they are trying to say but dont have cannons to say it outloud so they hide behind a halloween mask and talk crap!  ;D ;)

[quote name="MoFo" post="859884" timestamp="1285686314"]
A hater is a person that makes hats.......
[/quote]

That would be a Hatter.  ;D

A hater is a person whom either finds himself funny to cast aspersions on another team or person, just for the sheer (imagined) fun of observing how many others he can stir to action or he is a person who, if one disagrees with his opinions, can find no suitable form of debate other than to resort to cheap shots and name calling.  Of course, this makes him the hater, but he is not capable of understanding the distinction.

A "hater" is someone so against a team or person, that they will post the most negative things about that team or person, without acknowledging the teams or person's strengths.  (To make it easier, just add "person" after team in future references to team.) There is no give and take with a hater, no sense of balance.  A hater will ignore what is good about that team, either by coming on and demeaning a victory or a high point, or disappearing altogether when his or her "predictions" fail to materialize.  A hater need not come from the outside, there are haters within a team's community that hate on their own team, many times in an attempt to bolster their self esteem or "cred".      

Ditto on Raider81's comments

URBAN DICTIONARY
HATER:A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person (or team). Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock someone else down a notch.

[quote name="octfeb" post="859913" timestamp="1285687562"]
URBAN DICTIONARY
HATER:A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person (or team). Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock someone else down a notch.
[/quote]Thank you Octfeb, may I call on you as a translator when the hater from Ozen starts his text rants that no one understands, or at least I don't understand it.  ;D :D

[quote name="rykerx144" post="859901" timestamp="1285687075"]
[/quote]

a hater is someone who has something they are trying to say but dont have cannons to say it outloud so they hide behind a halloween mask and talk crap!   ;D ;)
[/quote]

Yea but you are hiding on top of a press box...Dont fall Ryker  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder