Buna @ Hardin Predictions

SFA65

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SFA65" post="860591" timestamp="1285768203"]
Hey Dwack!  Nobody from Buna said anything about a winning tradition, that was a mighty hornet fan or can't you read!

[/quote]
[quote]
I read just fine thanks for your concern.  I would like you to take a look at the post from Uknowit and all the other post that are on this board.  It is a fairly common theme that Hardin fans should not even have the audacity to believe they could beat the mighty Buna Cougars due to Hardin's lack of "Tradition".  There may not be a sounding reassurance of Buna's tradition in words but it is certainly implied. 
I will not see the game but hope it is a good injury free game. 

Hardin made the playoffs 2 years ago,  they also made it in either 2003, 0r 2004 when B Anderson and that group were there.  Having watched Hardin over the last 13 years,  they have grown from where they were. I do not see a State championship, but I see a group of well coached talented young men with the fans that believe in them. There is no boasting from this group on this thread. We only want to see them do well, and improve from week to week. We are not saying Buna is bad, only that we support the Hornets. I know a few people from Buna and wish them well throughout the season.  Hardin may lose against Newton, but i believe so will alot of other teams this season.  I have supported Hardin when they where in the last spot year after year and when they win when no one thought they could. 

Both teams will have a chance to win this one, we're all hoping of course it's Hardin. If I had grown up in Buna, i'd be hoping it was them. Thats the way it works, everybody roots for their home team to be the best, although sometimes its just wishful thinking, you still hope for the best for your team. Then you have your haters like uknowit, they will hate on you no matter what you do. Could be from something that happened to them in their past by a Hardin citizen that they're really not proud of, or maybe not ready to come out of the closet with, but there's nothing you can do about it. So good luck to Hardin and Buna, hopefully both are injury free.  

BushLeague! How are you doing little fellow? Heard you got promoted to the drive through window...Awesome! So this year you're not going to post that Hardin has all the best players, coaches, etc., and of course the fabulous winning tradition that's second to none?

Well, at least you've learned something the last several years posting that garbage.

[quote name="HardinHornets" post="859560" timestamp="1285639366"]
Too big for Hardin? Being BIG will not beat Hardin young man. Being faster and smarter than Hardin will beat Hardin. You have to be able to defend the Spread Offense, and contain the Pro-style Pass attack. If you can do those things, then you can beat Hardin. Buna's size has nothing to do with stopping the Oopty Oop young'n. They can send 8 and drop 3 all day long, and zone reads, and out routes will kill a team who wants to send BIG BOYS on a blitz. That's pure stupidity, have you watched Hardin's offense? You got to contain the spread with Zone D, and have your D-line hold the run, with the Ends containing the outside. Your backers have to cover the out routes, and your Safety's can't let anything behind them. BUT if you watch HS football, and pay attention really well, you would quickly come to the impression that an Offense like that can not be stopped. It has to be contained, and you have to out-whit them, and utilize your best Athletes to cover the flats!!! If you can't do those things it will be a long NIGHT, hopefully you can pray a turnover here and there.

Too big for Hardin, WOW that's incredible bro'

Wow, I have two things figured out from this post:

1.  Hardin should never lose with that unstoppable offense

2.  If you were their coach, they never would.

you are a genius...

[/quote]

Buna will roll in this one.  I hope hardin is ready for some hitting.  Buna has been bringing the leather this year.  I predict Buna by 21.  Saw Buna in Newton game and I was VERY impressed by the Buna kids, especially on defense.  Those boys were bringing the pain.  Good luck Hardin.  LOL  Ought to be a good game just up untill the opening kickoff

Guest HardinHornets
Ouch baby, really Ouch!!!

Maybe the Varsity will repeat what the 7th graders did. Hopefully not how the 8th and JV teams performed. LOL

LET'S GO HORNETS!  7 hours and counting down

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83