Central vs Livingston Prediction thread

D3zii

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memorial was the best running attack that I think we will see this year.  I also think our DL have been playing lights out since the Brook game...  All I know, Livingston better have another mistake free game to get this one... Also, they will have to stop our running game... That will be hard to do.  Jags 38-34

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="857625" timestamp="1285464937"]
Memorial was the best running attack that I think we will see this year.  I also think our DL have been playing lights out since the Brook game...  All I know, Livingston better have another mistake free game to get this one... Also, they will have to stop our running game... That will be hard to do.  Jags 38-34
[/quote]

Yea, this game will depend mainly on our D-line and LB play..But indeed our offense will be hard to stop also. Hope this dosent turn into a shoot-out

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="857625" timestamp="1285464937"]
[/quote]
Seen 'em both and the Lions running game is head and shoulders above PAM's (of Course PAM has a better all around game). Livingstons O-Line is massive and they will take it to you, plus they have a couple of good backs and a QB that can move.

Now the Lion defense is another story. We moved the ball on them at will.

I predict Livingston wins another shootout 42-35.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="857986" timestamp="1285478230"]
The same O-Line from last year? (talking about Livingston)
[/quote]
Not sure, but they are huge. A lot of cut blocks. The only thing that got me last night was how a team could run the ball 60 times and never get called for holding? Especially a misdirection team. Of course we ran it 40 times and didn't get called either. Who knows??

[quote name="badndn" post="857991" timestamp="1285478501"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=73515.msg857986#msg857986 date=1285478230]
[/quote]
Not sure, but they are huge. A lot of cut blocks. The only thing that got me last night was how a team could run the ball 60 times and never get called for holding? Especially a misdirection team. Of course we ran it 40 times and didn't get called either. Who knows??
[/quote]I think our D-Linemen will hold their own.  I just hope when we have a chance to punish the ball carrier, we will put it on him...I also hope we aren't fooled by that misdirection stuff. But at the same time, they will have to stop us as well.  I like our chances...

[quote name="scooter!" post="857988" timestamp="1285478388"]
PAM would mop the floor with Livingston.  :D I beg to differ bout their running game versus the Titans. not our fault we dont HAVE to run almost everytime.  ;)
[/quote]
Here we go  ::)

I never said Livingston was better than PAM!!! I said Livingstons running game was better. PAM would beat Livingston IMO, but not mop the floor with them. Unfortunately we will never know.

[quote name="badndn" post="857993" timestamp="1285478764"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=73515.msg857988#msg857988 date=1285478388]
PAM would mop the floor with Livingston.  :D I beg to differ bout their running game versus the Titans. not our fault we dont HAVE to run almost everytime.  ;)
[/quote]
Here we go  ::)

I never said Livingston was better than PAM!!! I said Livingstons running game was better. PAM would beat Livingston IMO, but not mop the floor with them. Unfortunately we will never know.
[/quote] :D

just stirring the pot  ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="857992" timestamp="1285478741"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=73515.msg857991#msg857991 date=1285478501]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=73515.msg857986#msg857986 date=1285478230]
[/quote]
[/quote]I think our D-Linemen will hold their own.  I just hope when we have a chance to punish the ball carrier, we will put it on him...I also hope we aren't fooled by that misdirection stuff. But at the same time, they will have to stop us as well.  I like our chances...
[/quote]
From what I have seen of Central, they have suffered from the same issue as PNG. The loss of those LB's from both squads. This is were Livingston hurt us and IMO will hurt Central. Against a missdirection runnning attack the LBs are the key to stopping them not the DLine.

D-Linemen...  Get penetration..Get in the backfield and disrupt that timing. LB's.  One shoot the gap and hit somebody.  Maybe he may have the ball...  The other two, linger outside the TE box and be ready for that QB keeper or that run to the outside.  Can't miss tackles here...The problem will come if our D-Lnemen are getting pushed around.

I hate to bust your bubble soulja but the Livingston Lions rushed for almost 500 yards with a makeshift O-line see related news story http://panews.com/sports/x124776568/Lions-outlast-PN-G-49-42 that coupled with the fact the Jags have never beaten Livingston makes this Lionfan like our chances!!!!

[quote name="Lionfan" post="858077" timestamp="1285506961"]
I hate to bust your bubble soulja but the Livingston Lions rushed for almost 500 yards with a makeshift O-line see related news story  that coupled with the fact the Jags have never beaten Livingston makes this Lionfan like our chances!!!!
[/quote]Keep thinking that...  Ozen thought the same thing, until these Jags got it rolling...  Yall have a 9 ypc back... So do we.  Yall have a big O-Line... So do we. Seems like yalls QB is athletic.. Our young gun int too shaby himself..Makes for a game where defense will need to step up.  The last 2 games, we have only given up 24 points.  What about Livingston?  ;)

[quote name="Lionfan" post="858077" timestamp="1285506961"]
I hate to bust your bubble soulja but the Livingston Lions rushed for almost 500 yards with a makeshift O-line see related news story http://panews.com/sports/x124776568/Lions-outlast-PN-G-49-42 that coupled with the fact the Jags have never beaten Livingston makes this Lionfan like our chances!!!!
[/quote]

We're a team just like Livingston right now, just trying to gain respect..I think Our Defense will be better than the P.N.G D, but its gone to depend on our LB' and D-line, Mostly LB. They let a couple of long runs go through the middle last week..This game is gonna show if central is tough or not...Should be a good one

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="858151" timestamp="1285515831"]
I think Jags D will fair better than PNG's did, but still not enough to contain all of Liv.'s running threats.  They can't leave receivers totally uncovered like we did either.

Liv wins by 10
[/quote]Livingston will need to watch our home run hitter as well. I know they won't stop him because they give up a lot of yards and your RB Bertrand had over 100 yards against them...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="858086" timestamp="1285508323"]
[quote author=Lionfan link=topic=73515.msg858077#msg858077 date=1285506961]
I hate to bust your bubble soulja but the Livingston Lions rushed for almost 500 yards with a makeshift O-line see related news story  that coupled with the fact the Jags have never beaten Livingston makes this Lionfan like our chances!!!!
[/quote]Keep thinking that...  Ozen thought the same thing, until these Jags got it rolling...  Yall have a 9 ypc back... So do we.  Yall have a big O-Line... So do we. Seems like yalls QB is athletic.. Our young gun int too shaby himself..Makes for a game where defense will need to step up.  The last 2 games, we have only given up 24 points.  What about Livingston?  ;)
[/quote]
LOL, I had to laugh at this, I thought there was no way Beaumont Central has never beat Livingston so I looked it up and was shocked to find that it was true, of course the funny part is, you've only played each other TWICE, LMAO. Oh well, more games to come.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami