*Lamar vs. SFA Updates......SFA Rolls!*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="theyoungballcoach" post="857411" timestamp="1285459012"]
THey could run it every play and score every drive.  Not to mention the QB for SFA is crazy accurate.  WE will get them next year.
[/quote]

Your right and has Sfa ever had a good team other than last year?

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="ForeverADog" post="857437" timestamp="1285459799"]
Lamar is sucking. The announcers are sucking. Sfa attack is too fast for our defense. Bevil mind may be somewhere else. This is bad.
[/quote]

Your right about A Bevil............ My bad. Just a bad night and hope this does not happen next week.

[quote name="lcm2007ms" post="857421" timestamp="1285459238"]
SFA punt return for TD called back for roughing punter
[/quote]

Ok.  Bevil sucks and he has quit.  Limping around like a damn sissy.  Take him out!!!!

How many pathetic plays can we make?  This is a damn clinic!  This is worse than I expected.

How can we almost get every damn punt blocked from our right side and we make no adjustments until they actually punt it.

Did I mention that Bevil sucks and has quit.  He limps more the worse he plays.

Our defense was playing hard for a while but that's over with.

Bevil was almost picked off again.  Looked like he was trying to throw it to SFA.

How long does Bevil think he can hold the ball in the pocket?

Coleman and Hussey are the only ones trying.  And Chavis.

Nice.  Bevil is now yelling out his offensive lineman!  Granted on that one it was their fault but on most of these he wants to sit back in the pocket for 3 days and expects the line to protect him the whole time!  Oh, and Bevil has 2 interceptions and a fumble and he's griping.  his teammates should be yelling at him!!!!

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="857437" timestamp="1285459799"]
Lamar is sucking. The announcers are sucking. Sfa attack is too fast for our defense. Bevil mind may be somewhere else. This is bad.
[/quote]

"SFA attack is too fast?"  I agree it is BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE!!!!  WE ACT LIKE WE WEREN'T EXPECTING ANY OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. They have taken the deep pass option from Bevil. Lamar can't win without the deep pass.
2. SFA's D-Line is dominating Lamar's O-Line right now.
3. SFA's hurry up offense has the defense on their heels out of breath.

Overall - I know it only halftime, but by the looks of things it isn't going to get any better unless Andre Bevil turns into superman. Props to SFA, they did their homework and came prepared. On the flip side, every team needs a good kick in the butt. Hopefully Lamar doesn't carry this into next week against SHSU. They are very very capable of beating SHSU. They just need to stay on track and learn from their mistakes.

Guest ECBucFan
I have tried to stay quite as much as possible this week, as I understand the exuberance of the Lamar faithful in this first LU season. However, I knew SFA was being severely underestimated on this board. Witness the 60-40 Lamar split on the poll. Anyhow, SFA is now making the only statement that counts.

Halftime, SFA 38...Lamar 3.

Ax 'em!  ;D 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami