*JASPER @ SILSBEE Broadcast*/SILSBEE WINS 46-20!!!!

AggiesAreWe

Tonight, the Silsbee Tigers will play host to their oldest and greatest rival, the Jasper Bulldogs, in the Tiger's Homecoming game for 2010!! This will be the 73rd meeting between these two teams and as it has always been in the past, it doesn't take much for these two teams to get up for one another.

Jasper comes in 1-3 on the season after falling to WOS last week, 27-7. Silsbee has lost 2 in a row, losing to Newton 40-26, evening their record to 2-2. But records can be thrown out when these two old rivals play.

Pre game broadcast at Tiger Stadium will start at 7pm, with kickoff to follow at 7:30pm. Mike Sanchez and Tim Scoggins will be on the call as always.

We will have a very special guest on our halftime show tonight. We will be honored to have WOS Offensive Coordinator Toby Foreman on live at the half. Looking forward to hearing from my friend Coach Foreman and I know you don't want to miss hearing from him.

Jasper @ Silsbee, LIVE here at SETXsports.com!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:silsbeebcast&catid=73:games

The Mike and Tim show will be coming at you live from Tiger Stadium. It's the 100th Homecoming for Silsbee. The Jasper Bulldogs are coming to town to be our honored guest at this years homecoming game. This rivalery dates back as far as 1921, no other two teams in Southeast Texas has been playing longer.  Go Tigers!!!

Don't forget, we will have WOS Offensive Co. Coach Toby Foreman in our booth to join us on our halftime show. It will be a real treat and honor to here Coach Foreman talk about this past week.

We will have this live halftime interview taped to play later tonight on the Jasper/Newton Electric Scoreboard Show.

I hope that no one forgets what the Jasper players went through last week. Those guys showed great character. That being said, you could probably now say that almost every team in Southeast Texas has shown great respect. Good luck to both teams and enjoy the game and the effort that the boys give on the field.

td

[quote name="td" post="855164" timestamp="1285355929"]
I hope that no one forgets what the Jasper players went through last week. Those guys showed great character. That being said, you could probably now say that almost every team in Southeast Texas has shown great respect. Good luck to both teams and enjoy the game and the effort that the boys give on the field.

td
[/quote]

Well said about Jasper. Toby is a class act and a real treasure for the WO-S players to have around.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124