La Porte vs Deer Park predictions

LP0175

i'm very excited about this match up. i wil spend this night doing research so i can give an honest prediction.  But early prediction says this will be a good match up for the dogs. DP has a solid Oline that is good at zone blocking and counters (katy style). a good sized Dline and an aggressive Dfense.

the only team to give DP a good ol' hickory stick beating was clear creek. and i heard creek runs a air raid offense, nothing like LP. we are gound and pound with a pass off playaction.

i watched two of their games on tv and they match well with LP. we both have running offenses and a defense that plays towards a run style offense. They do have us outsized when their dline compares to our dline but the one thing i noticed about our dline against atascocita was our dline was very quick and aggressive off the line. The improvement i was looking for from that first game against clements.  Atascocita did alot of cut at the line but becaue of the spead of the dline getting off the ball it was mostly duck and wiff blocking.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont