Jasper at West Orange-Stark Game Thread/Post updates/PRAYERS PLEASE!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• What is Biden putting them through? 401ks are rocking. Everybody that wants a job has one. Wages are up. No wars.ย  ย  And a POTUS they donโ€™t hate.ย  ย  Trump does a great job of motivating his base. But he does an even better job of motivating THE OTHER GUYโ€™S base. There arenโ€™t going to be millions of people saying โ€œyou know, I voted Biden last time because I was sick of trumpโ€ฆ. And since Trump left, everything has gotten better. I think Iโ€™ll vote for Trump next time. He doesnโ€™t bother me as badly as he used to.โ€ I fact, I doubt that there are any.ย  ย  Biden wonโ€™t drive people to the polls to vote Biden. Heโ€™s a horrible candidate. But Trump motivates MILLIONS to get out and vote โ€œanybody but Trump.โ€ ย Thatโ€™s just facts, and no amount of mean tweets is gonna fix that for Trump.
    • Not my first one, which has yet to be addressed. MAGA appears to support a Communist dictator while accusing the Democratic Party of turning America Communist. Itโ€™s either misdirection or bait-and-switch, both tactics losers fall for.
    • I think Franklin would be the considered the favorite based off ranking and record. I think most would agree we prefer being the underdogs anyway. Orangefield has played much better since getting everyone back however, and I think it should be a good matchup. ย It will be a fun series, with a chance to go to state on the line!ย 
    • And your post wasnโ€™t snark? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    • So whatโ€™s the writing on the wall, Trumpโ€™s huge crowds, polls showing him leading, maybe youโ€™re referring to the dismal job this administration is doing but no one will care. No, youโ€™re writing on the wall is 2020 and you canโ€™t seem to comprehend that folks may be tired of what this administration is putting them through. But we do know youโ€™re a guy that canโ€™t seem to deal with the current state of affairs and stays in perennial armchair quarterback mode.
  • Topics