Who will start at QB for Nederland?

ReadOption

Carson did really well the 4th quarter against BH when he finally aired the ball out. Upto then, running game was not working and we were therefore dead in the water.  If he is able to show consistency throwing like he did in the 4th against BH, then I say leave him in as QB and play Dionte where he was before.  It sure would open up more plays for the offense to have them both out there.  IMO.

While I do feel that Carson will be a really good QB in the future for the Dogs, the fact is he has only had 1 really good quarter. I do not think there is going to be a QB controversey when Forney gets back. A kid should not lose his starting spot due to injury in my opinion. Dionte is our starting QB in my opinion.

[quote name="heartattack90" post="847834" timestamp="1284542754"]
[glow=red,2,300]Best QB is the best football player (SONNIER ) on the team :o...But he needs to be on Def I guess..The best spread QB we have in my opinon..[/glow][/quote]SHHHHHHHHHH! do not say that tooooo loud :D

Carson is maturing fast as a varsity QB and he did have a impressive 4th quarter at BH but so did the recievers. The mix between Dionte and Carson should work. Dionte has the height needed to see over the OL to find his recievers and Carson has shown the speed. I would hope Barrows would divide up the duties at QB. I would hope they will keep Dionte off defense to protect his knee from a offensive block and keep him injury free for the rest of the season and for basketball. Carson is the future and with more playing time and a good off season he will be a top district QB.

It's not a rumor...he is back at practice this week...hopefully, by the time we play Vidor next Friday, everyone will be back...if this team is at full strength, they will be good...the problem at Nederland is not talent this year, it is injuries and depth...with everyone healthy, they can make a run at anyone in this district...unfortunately, we just haven't had that set of circumstances yet this season

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23