20-4A

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.  [b]PNG[/b]-  2 D1 players in Stone and Jalali.  Stone is the best returning pitcher in the district.  Throw in Gizzi, Denzlinger, Knox etc and the 
            Indians should be tough.  Can Brevel win district in his 1st year on the job?

2.  [b]Nederland[/b]-  Bellow and Laird left some big shoes to fill.  Smith, Pitts, Brown, and Raines all have talent, but haven't thrown many varsity
                    innings. They will have to step up for the Dogs to have a shot at the district title.  Offensively they should be fine led by
                    TCU signee Sonnier, Smith, Schlett, and Pitts. 

3. [b] Vidor[/b]-  With Armstrong, Hagler, and Maxwell on the mound, Vidor looks to have a solid staff.  Needs some bats to step up and to play better
              defense, but the Pirates should make the postseason.

4.  [b]LCM[/b]-  Griff re-loads every year, so they will make the playoffs again and win a few series.  Ryan Cariline was really impressive on the 
              mound and at the plate this past summer, so I expect big things from him.

5. Lumberton

6. Livingston

7. Ozen

8.  Central

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="848206" timestamp="1284592229"]
1.  [b]PNG[/b]-  2 D1 players in Stone and Jalali.  Stone is the best returning pitcher in the district.  Throw in Gizzi, Denzlinger, Knox etc and the 
             Indians should be tough.  Can Brevel win district in his 1st year on the job?

2.  [b]Nederland[/b]-  Bellow and Laird left some big shoes to fill.  Smith, Pitts, Brown, and Raines all have talent, but haven't thrown many varsity
                     innings. They will have to step up for the Dogs to have a shot at the district title.  Offensively they should be fine led by
                     TCU signee Sonnier, Smith, Schlett, and Pitts. 

3. [b] Vidor[/b]-  With Armstrong, Hagler, and Maxwell on the mound, Vidor looks to have a solid staff.  Needs some bats to step up and to play better
               defense, but the Pirates should make the postseason.

4.  [b]LCM[/b]-  Griff re-loads every year, so they will make the playoffs again and win a few series.  Ryan Cariline was really impressive on the   
              mound and at the plate this past summer, so I expect big things from him.

5. Lumberton

6. Livingston

7. Ozen

8.  Central
[/quote]What D1 School is looking at Amir...Last I heard he has not committed to anybody...I will go with Nederland with the rotation they have SMITH BROWN PITTS RAINS FONTENOT... COLE will also eat some innings... All with varsity experiance ..png has Stone & Knox ??? who else to pitch...I guess Stone will have alot of innings this year...He had about 6 innings in district last year..

[quote name="BaseBow" post="853423" timestamp="1285146824"]
HELLO ...DOES ANYBODY HAVE  THIS ANSWER ???
[/quote]
A NUMBER OF PITCHERS COULD BE THE #2 GUY.ANDERSON IS BACK FROM LAST YEAR AND YOU HAVE A FEW PITCHERS OFF THE JV THAT NEED TO STEP IT UP FOR THE VARSITY.WARD,GRAHM,RODRIGUEZ,SPARROW

[quote name="TURN2" post="853555" timestamp="1285168447"]
[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=72957.msg853423#msg853423 date=1285146824]
[/quote]
A NUMBER OF PITCHERS COULD BE THE #2 GUY.ANDERSON IS BACK FROM LAST YEAR AND YOU HAVE A FEW PITCHERS OFF THE JV THAT NEED TO STEP IT UP FOR THE VARSITY.WARD,GRAHM,RODRIGUEZ,SPARROW
[/quote]isn't the rodriguez kid the one that pitched for the groves team that went pretty far in the little league all stars a few yrs ago?

[quote name="spoonbill" post="853770" timestamp="1285183177"]
[quote author=TURN2 link=topic=72957.msg853555#msg853555 date=1285168447]
[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=72957.msg853423#msg853423 date=1285146824]
[/quote]
[/quote]isn't the rodriguez kid the one that pitched for the groves team that went pretty far in the little league all stars a few yrs ago?
[/quote]
YES

Guest tappedout
I heard Nederland is suppose to have a some super FRESHMAN that is suppose set the world on fire. At least that's what I heard, he was suppose take position's over and dominate. LOL.

[quote name="tappedout" post="858699" timestamp="1285549148"]
I heard Nederland is suppose to have a some super FRESHMAN that is suppose set the world on fire. At least that's what I heard, he was suppose take position's over and dominate. LOL.
[/quote]YEAH ..That is what his dad says..He will be lucky to be on that varsity squad...I think he is a infielder who's spot will he take ....Sonnier(all district ) Schlete( all district) ,Pitts(all district) , Smith , Brown , Rains ,Fontenot, Babino(all district) ..All played infield at some point for a district champion team..But I guess stranger s!@# has happened ;D..Now that i think about it he plays 3rd so no way he will play in front of Brown Smith Fontenot.. :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83