L-Train vs LCM

jordibug15

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="853871" timestamp="1285193823"]
[quote author=Bear Country link=topic=72941.msg853628#msg853628 date=1285173929]
Even louder  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
That figures, we get a new announcer who stops that annoying "Another Raider First Down" that was borrowed from LCM and now the Bears borrow our horn..........LOL
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D...I like the horn, thanks, the [i][b]Another "Annoying" First Down[/b][/i], was annoying.  LOL

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="853871" timestamp="1285193823"]
[quote author=Bear Country link=topic=72941.msg853628#msg853628 date=1285173929]
Even louder  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
That figures, we get a new announcer who stops that annoying "Another Raider First Down" that was borrowed from LCM and now the Bears borrow our horn..........LOL
[/quote]
I heard it wasnt our new announcer who stopped it. At he Jasper game someone I was with went up and asked about it and they said UIL will not let them do it anymore?

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="853644" timestamp="1285175210"]
if lcm gose up 2 tds lumberton will fold trust me check out the histry!!!!
[/quote]

So LCM leads the series...  I wouldn't be going by history...  According to history LT has a 55% winning percentage.  Look at them now, they're back to back to back state champions.  They finally lost this year to snap a 48 game winning streak.  That's a little better than history has indicated.  Even if you did go by history, didn't Lumberton win last year?  It's anybody's game, but i'll take Lumberton in a close one.

You know I am tired of reading 11 pages of predictions. ???  SHEEESH! Then we have these All Stars with "well Ltown hasnt played anyone", excuse me, they have faced 3 opponents and won each. Reguardless of who they have faced THEY WON!! That is ALL that matters. Just wait until tomorrow night about 10:30pm and we will see who hasnt played anyone!! I am sure one of you Smart Aces will say Well dont read it, my response to you is make a educated prediction!!

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="854848" timestamp="1285302395"]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=72941.msg854830#msg854830 date=1285301025]
LUM has not played anyone worth talking about LCM pulls this one off
[/quote]And yet Lumberton still could beat both Beaumont teams together while using their 2nd stringers.  ;)
[/quote]oldtimer it must be yhe old age because if my mind servs me we beat yall last year & its going to be worse this year!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont