Aldine Ike @ Dayton predictions

knightrider

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF the Broncos can hold on to the ball they win hands down. They really are tuff this year just HAVE TO HANG ON TO THAT BALL...They need to hold that ball as if their family depended on it. Coach Stewart should make ALL of them carry a football tightly all week in school to every class. Did I say they NEED TO HANG ON TO THAT BALL? ::)

If Fumbles persist, Ike will win by 14+

You can't make mistakes against Ike, if you do they will beat you.   They are just way to athletic on the defensive side of the ball to not take advantage with the turf monster comes knocking.

So if they limit the Fumbles to 1-2, Dayton Beats Ike 35-28

If Dayton Fumbles 3-6 times, Ike beats Dayton 45-28.  It happens quickly, and in my personal opinion...James Jones is about 10 times more lethal then digs, kid can move the ball through the air if he needs to.  

This is a much harder task for Dayton then Angleton.   Who i am sold is not the team of yester-year.   Angleton is in the top 20 in the region, but doesn't crack my top 15.

[quote name="HUM398" post="844596" timestamp="1284229126"]
If Fumbles persist, Ike will win by 14+

You can't make mistakes against Ike, if you do they will beat you.   They are just way to athletic on the defensive side of the ball to not take advantage with the turf monster comes knocking.

So if they limit the Fumbles to 1-2, Dayton Beats Ike 35-28

If Dayton Fumbles 3-6 times, Ike beats Dayton 45-28.  It happens quickly, and in my personal opinion...James Jones is about 10 times more lethal then digs, kid can move the ball through the air if he needs to.  

This is a much harder task for Dayton then Angleton.   Who i am sold is not the team of yester-year.   Angleton is in the top 20 in the region, but doesn't crack my top 15.
[/quote]Angleton is a very speedy team and good also. the game was very winnable up until the turnovers then we seemed to have lost our edge. the defense was great but stayed on the field way too long. got wore down. Dayton has got to find a way to hold on to that ball. the turnovers costed us at least 3 scores. killing us  :-\

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="844643" timestamp="1284232748"]
398 Please name 15 4A teams better than Angleton in the region. And no, Humble is not one of them.

As for predictions, If I keep predicting a Bronco win, eventually, it will happen, so.......Broncos Win!
[/quote]i know we'll find a cure soon.  ;D

[color=navy][b]Unless Ike has done a complete 360 turnaround since our scrimmage where they looked very bad (think final was 28-0) I cant see them beating Dayton. That is of course as long as Dayton keeps the ball off the carpet and out of their DB's hands. If my memory serves me right their secondary didn't cover very well and if you have at least a receiver 6'3" then just lob it over the top because there db's were all pretty short, I think? Granted this was a controlled scrimmage and 4 weeks ago but it is what it is.[/b][/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgMtxunEhRA]LM vs Ike 2010[/url]

Sorry Dayton, but yall are completly delusional  ;D Ike wins this by the half! If Dayton plays a perfect game yall lose by 14 IMHO, Don't hang on to the ball and Ike wins by 30.

Ike schedule so far makes Dayton's schedule look like a walk in the park.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="845069" timestamp="1284254988"]
Sorry Dayton, but yall are completly delusional  ;D Ike wins this by the half! If Dayton plays a perfect game yall lose by 14 IMHO, Don't hang on to the ball and Ike wins by 30.

[/quote]

146 will be called "THE TRAIL OF TEARS" after Dayton gets done with BH.  I know you're super confident after beating Nederland, but bringing your offense to Bronco Stadium is like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="845226" timestamp="1284260369"]
I will have the highlight video posted tomorrow.
Couldn't get everything done today.

I will post all the 1st half Bronco defensive plays, it was very impressive, until...

Lots of teams are off next week, hopefully they will show up in Dayton and watch the Broncos battle IKE.
[/quote]

Count me in!

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="845108" timestamp="1284256049"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=72829.msg845069#msg845069 date=1284254988]

[/quote]

146 will be called "THE TRAIL OF TEARS" after Dayton gets done with BH.  I know you're super confident after beating Nederland, but bringing your offense to Bronco Stadium is like bringing a knife to a gun fight.
[/quote]

No confidence here BH is still learning ;D I am confident that Ike will when though. Dayton is currently the team to beat in district and folks will have a hard time beating the bronco's! at one point I though with what Crosby was returning that they would be the team but GEZZZZZ what they heck happened to them?? Goodluck Bronco's i have said from the beginning that you would be 0-3 with that schedule, but it's not a bad thing you guys should be more than ready for district. I would come to this game ,but if WB and Katy are playing I'm there!

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="845450" timestamp="1284306531"]
Dayton should beat Ike easily. Ike has no defense whatsoever, and cant stop the pass. Their QB is very mobile, and is very fast in the open field. If you can shut him down, you shouldn't have much problem.
[/quote]that's not the problem, slippery balls is the problem right now lol :o

[quote name="knightrider" post="845467" timestamp="1284307790"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=72829.msg845450#msg845450 date=1284306531]
Dayton should beat Ike easily. Ike has no defense whatsoever, and cant stop the pass. Their QB is very mobile, and is very fast in the open field. If you can shut him down, you shouldn't have much problem.
[/quote]that's not the problem, slippery balls is the problem right now lol :o
[/quote]

Yep, got to watch out for those slippery balls.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476