NEWTON's Future looks Bright

Guest Jmeek

The Future of the Newton Eagles looks very promising considering the play of there young talented players,#3 Kevin Shorter, RB  looks very good he is only freshman and with the way he retured kicks vs Kville and his 115 yards rushing yards and 70 yard punt return for a TD vs Corigan Camden.. also #1 Dj dean soph. looks to be a very good rec and backup QB to another young player Trevor Holmes Junior QB 6'3 215 . one other young player Junior Wr Tim Simmons looks as if He is playing with alot of confidence from the experice of starting his soph yr. My assessment of this Team gives me reason to beleive that Newton is in a Rebuilding stage that will lead to many more victories in the next few years, and with New young coaches like Malcolm Isom learning under One of the best Coaches in Texas (Barbay)Newton is Moving in the right directions even if they take a few bumps and bruies in this Season.

[quote name="Jcmeek83" post="844040" timestamp="1284176194"]
The Future of the Newton Eagles looks very promising considering the play of there young talented players,#3 Kevin Shorter, RB  looks very good he is only freshman and with the way he retured kicks vs Kville and his 115 yards rushing yards and 70 yard punt return for a TD vs Corigan Camden.. also #1 Dj dean soph. looks to be a very good rec and backup QB to another young player Trevor Holmes Junior QB 6'3 215 . one other young player Junior Wr Tim Simmons looks as if He is playing with alot of confidence from the experice of starting his soph yr. My assessment of this Team gives me reason to beleive that Newton is in a Rebuilding stage that will lead to many more victories in the next few years, and with New young coaches like Malcolm Isom learning under One of the best Coaches in Texas (Barbay)Newton is Moving in the right directions even if they take a few bumps and bruies in this Season.
[/quote]
Please before you post something on here copy paste to a word document to check you AWFUL spelling. You are making your self look like you didn't finish COLLEGE....

[quote name="ZATARRA" post="844106" timestamp="1284177516"]
[quote author=Jcmeek83 link=topic=72807.msg844040#msg844040 date=1284176194]
[/quote]
Please before you post something on here copy paste to a word document to check you AWFUL spelling. You are making your self look like you didn't finish COLLEGE....
[/quote]

" Please before you post something on here[b],[/b] copy [b]and[/b] paste to a word document to check you[b]r[/b] AWFUL spelling. You are making [b]yourself[/b] look like you didn't finish COLLEGE.... "

sorry.

[/quote]
[/quote]ezz up Zatarra, az lawng az wee can reed it, thas wut cownts.  :D

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="844154" timestamp="1284178731"]
[quote author=ZATARRA link=topic=72807.msg844106#msg844106 date=1284177516]
[/quote]
[/quote]ezz up Zatarra, az lawng az wee can reed it, thas wut cownts.  :D
[/quote]

lol, you are pushing the limits on that one.

[/quote] You are showing how mature you are lol.
[/quote]

[/quote] I would Like to make a statement about one of my threads About Some of the Coaching I obeserved on a Friday Night in the past If I affended anyone I apoligize I was only stating my opionin on that night, only hoping that things would get better. I have alot of respect for all Coaches, I only wish for you and others the best of luck.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="844394" timestamp="1284210743"]
He started last week sometime before Kirbyville. The defense looked like it last night. Aggressive, crossing the line of scrimmage, still need to work on pursuit.
[/quote] Yea Pursuit looked off a little, and the first half are speed wasnt really showing , CC seemed to match up well with our speed in the first half, but Newton got it going in the second half.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont