Evadale vs. Trinity

The Rebels will put a 19 game regular season winning streak on the line this week against Trinity. They are 2-0 like the Rebels with wins over Normangee and Grapeland. Trinity is a 2A team and from the Evadale coaches I am told they have some fine athletes. This will be a big test for the Rebels, so what are your thoughts on how the game comes out on Friday.

[quote name="True Blue" post="840100" timestamp="1283729324"]
[quote author=CodyLB34 link=topic=72540.msg839798#msg839798 date=1283703090]
Trinity 35 Evadale 7
[/quote] Evadales Off. might not be playing at midseason form yet but the Def. is and I dont see anyone scoring 35 on them. I think it will be another low scoring game with the Rebs on top 17 to 12.
[/quote]

If Evadale beats Trinity this week I'll buy you a steak dinner

[quote name="DR. EVIL" post="840612" timestamp="1283813426"]
THE REBS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PLAY BETTER THAN THEY DID FRIDAY OR BLUE WANT BE EATING NO STEAK.
[/quote] That game friday night was just what the Dr ordered. That was realy the first game that the QB had played. So now he can go watch films and see the open resevers he misted and can fix that this week. And once I tell him that I have a steak on this game its a sure thing, because he knows how much I like to eat :D

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="839701" timestamp="1283688927"]
The Rebels will put a 19 game regular season winning streak on the line this week against Trinity. They are 2-0 like the Rebels with wins over Normangee and Grapeland. Trinity is a 2A team and from the Evadale coaches I am told they have some fine athletes. This will be a big test for the Rebels, so what are your thoughts on how the game comes out on Friday.
[/quote] Trinity will put a end to the streak this Friday.

[quote name="regitytinirt" post="841104" timestamp="1283871748"]
[quote author=Rebel Yeller link=topic=72540.msg839701#msg839701 date=1283688927]
[/quote]

You know where to find us!

[quote name="HI_#20_Mom" post="841170" timestamp="1283877302"]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=72540.msg840720#msg840720 date=1283819131]
Good thing Evadale isn't playing Euless Trinity, I don't think they make a scoreboard that holds that many points.  ;)
[/quote]

LOL ! The title made me look twice.  :D
Good luck to Evadale on holding down that winning streak.
[/quote]

Thanks! It was a great win for the Cards this past week, looking forward to Nov 5th when you guys come calling.

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="841175" timestamp="1283877460"]
[quote author=HI_#20_Mom link=topic=72540.msg841170#msg841170 date=1283877302]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=72540.msg840720#msg840720 date=1283819131]
Good thing Evadale isn't playing Euless Trinity, I don't think they make a scoreboard that holds that many points.  ;)
[/quote]

LOL ! The title made me look twice.  :D
Good luck to Evadale on holding down that winning streak.
[/quote]

Thanks! It was a great win for the Cards this past week, looking forward to Nov 5th when you guys come calling.
[/quote]

Thanks Yeller - Hold that streak for us!  ;)

Guest Crazy Dave
[quote name="regitytinirt" post="841104" timestamp="1283871748"]
[quote author=Rebel Yeller link=topic=72540.msg839701#msg839701 date=1283688927]
[/quote]

You are crazy!!! I want some of what your having to drink please!! .... Go sit down and think about what you just posted.

We saw Trinity at our scrimmage over there.  They looked pretty darn good.  Real fast and real physical.  After playing them the last couple of years in some pretty close games, I am glad we don't play them this year.  The defense flies around and is all over the ball carrier, offense has 3 backs that can go and will flat run over people.  Look for this to be a good game with Trinity coming out on top.

[quote name="#1warrior" post="841806" timestamp="1283954873"]
We saw Trinity at our scrimmage over there.  They looked pretty darn good.  Real fast and real physical.  After playing them the last couple of years in some pretty close games, I am glad we don't play them this year.  The defense flies around and is all over the ball carrier, offense has 3 backs that can go and will flat run over people.  Look for this to be a good game with Trinity coming out on top.
[/quote]

Trinity must be much improved..2/8 overall & 0/5 in district last year is not exactly a 2A powerhouse.. ;)

[quote name="#1warrior" post="841820" timestamp="1283955830"]
Didn't say powerhouse, didn't imply powerhouse, just stated they looked better than when we played them the last couple of years.  I think they will beat Evadale.  Lord knows noone is on Kirbyville's level. 
[/quote]

Kirbyville was not mentioned...I just posted in a thread with stats from last year.for Evadales benefit.. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder