Evadale vs. Trinity

[quote name="CodyLB34" post="841881" timestamp="1283962949"]
Write this down........Trinity wins by atleast 3 TD's.........after all I have a steak dinner on the line.
[/quote] Trinity will never score 3 tds on the Evadale's defense.It should be a good game with Evadale coming out on top .See you at the battle field.

Guest Lendale
[quote name="CodyLB34" post="841881" timestamp="1283962949"]
Write this down........[b]Trinity wins by atleast 3 TD's[/b].........after all I have a steak dinner on the line.
[/quote]
Not so fast my friend!  ;)

As I said JMO when Evadales QB gets to look at the film he will see that he needs to make all his reads before he takes off running. If he would have hit his open  reservers last fridaynight , the score could have eazy been 28 to 7 at the half. But Evadale will need to get the early lead, do to the fact that over 1/2 of their players play both ways and that they tend to get tired in the 4 qr. As of right now I dont think they can come from behind late in a game. But all this will be found out Friday night, not Wen. on this board. :D Right now both teams or 2-0, so this will be a big game for everyone.

[quote name="True Blue" post="841967" timestamp="1283971984"]
As I said JMO when Evadales QB gets to look at the film he will see that he needs to make all his reads before he takes off running. If he would have hit his open  reservers last fridaynight , the score could have eazy been 28 to 7 at the half. But Evadale will need to get the early lead, do to the fact that over 1/2 of their players play both ways and that they tend to get tired in the 4 qr. As of right now I dont think they can come from behind late in a game. But all this will be found out Friday night, not Wen. on this board. :D Right now both teams or 2-0, so this will be a big game for everyone.
[/quote]He threw 10 passes 5 of them were dropped three of which were tds. Some times he might read a open receiver but he is always running from the time he gets the ball.They will get it together. Get ready for your steak dinner. I have seen Trinity's stats and some game film. It should be a good game . 

[quote name="CodyLB34" post="840255" timestamp="1283747948"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=72540.msg840100#msg840100 date=1283729324]
[quote author=CodyLB34 link=topic=72540.msg839798#msg839798 date=1283703090]
Trinity 35 Evadale 7
[/quote] Evadales Off. might not be playing at midseason form yet but the Def. is and I dont see anyone scoring 35 on them. I think it will be another low scoring game with the Rebs on top 17 to 12.
[/quote]

If Evadale beats Trinity this week I'll buy you a steak dinner
[/quote]Hay were are we going to get my steak at???  I dont wont no DQ steakfinger basket ;D

[quote name="SaskatchewanRoughriders" post="841828" timestamp="1283956530"]
If Evadale plays like they are capable of then it will be a long night for the Tigers. If they play like last week, things could get interesting
[/quote]I AGREE COULD BE A LONG NIGHT FOR THE REBELS UNLESS THEY PLAY WELL ::)

[quote name="DR. EVIL" post="843346" timestamp="1284159434"]
[quote author=SaskatchewanRoughriders link=topic=72540.msg841828#msg841828 date=1283956530]
If Evadale plays like they are capable of then it will be a long night for the Tigers. If they play like last week, things could get interesting
[/quote]I AGREE COULD BE A LONG NIGHT FOR THE REBELS UNLESS THEY PLAY WELL ::)
[/quote]

Played well enough! 20th consecutive regular season win in a row for the Rebels. The streak dates back to week 4 of the 2008 season. The Rebels have some things to work on just like every other team playing, but the defense now has two shut outs in three games and more importantly three wins in three games. The remaining 6 games are all games that the Rebels will compete in and I believe will win. The team played together last night and I know great things are still on the way for this team! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder