Deweyville @ Warren predictions

I hate to pick against theWarriors 3 weeks in a row but I gotta agree with ya on this one.The new coach is gonna do a good job eventually but the program is gonna have to build up their numbers and that's gonna take awhile.A 2-a program is gonna struggle when they dress 21 players.

[quote name="whsalum" post="840065" timestamp="1283726742"]
I hate to pick against theWarriors 3 weeks in a row but I gotta agree with ya on this one.The new coach is gonna do a good job eventually but the program is gonna have to build up their numbers and that's gonna take awhile.A 2-a program is gonna struggle when they dress 21 players.
[/quote]
Warren is headed in the right direction, New Coach and the numbers will come around.  One thing you always get playing Warren is those kids never quit, they'll fight till the final whistle.

I don't know anything about Deweyville. I'm pullin for Warren to earn their first W of the season friday night. It is their Homecoming so they should be playing with a little extra somethin. Not that they havent been giving it their all. It's just been a rough start for this young team. They will turn it around. I have confidence in these boys and the coaches. Developing a winning attitude is easier said than done. These boys need all the encouragement that you can give them Warrior fans!

[quote name="LR2014" post="841888" timestamp="1283964378"]
I don't know anything about Deweyville. I'm pullin for Warren to earn their first W of the season friday night. It is their Homecoming so they should be playing with a little extra somethin. Not that they havent been giving it their all. It's just been a rough start for this young team. They will turn it around. I have confidence in these boys and the coaches. Developing a winning attitude is easier said than done. These boys need all the encouragement that you can give them Warrior fans!
[/quote]The winning attitude is the hardest part.This group is very young and will have to learn on the fly.The young coach will do a good job and will get them headed in the right direction. This is a good group of young men and they will develope in to a good club it's just going to take awhile and they are in a brutal district.Good luck Warriors.

[quote name="ZATARRA" post="842271" timestamp="1284006554"]
Well... Warren lost a very winnable game and imma say the lose this one as well...
[/quote]Which one was winnable???This group of kids have 21 players dressing out and a large number of them are sophomores.Not sure where all the upper classmen are but they are bound to be a bunch that aren't playing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor