180 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win....

• VIDOR
    • KIRBYVILLE

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Vidor comes out and plays the way they did against Texas high... it could be a good game... If they don't get off the bus as they did tonight in BC... UGH I do not know if they have enough bulbs on the scoreboard to show the final.... All I can say is... we have a lot to work on and a little time to get it done in ... with a holiday this upcoming week puts us behind the 8ball even more... Good Luck to both teams and work hard Pirates as Smokey the bear says... ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FORD FIRES!!!.. or was it forest?? :-D

[quote name="Kelly Basketball" post="838526" timestamp="1283577685"]
Based on all the updates I saw from the Newton game, I'll take Kirbyville, but I think Vidor will come out motivated after a loss to Bridge City.
[/quote] Sorry but, Vidor gets another "L" in the column next friday. Kirbyville have alot of speed and we play defense down here!

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="838531" timestamp="1283578300"]
[quote author=Kelly Basketball link=topic=72456.msg838526#msg838526 date=1283577685]
Based on all the updates I saw from the Newton game, I'll take Kirbyville, but I think Vidor will come out motivated after a loss to Bridge City.
[/quote] Sorry but, Vidor gets another "L" in the column next friday. Kirbyville have alot of speed and we play defense down here!
[/quote]

You like to talk alot of smack Kvillecats i hope you can back it up in 3a  8) and you live up there not down here  :D

[quote name="SetxFootball" post="838535" timestamp="1283578619"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=72456.msg838531#msg838531 date=1283578300]
[quote author=Kelly Basketball link=topic=72456.msg838526#msg838526 date=1283577685]
[/quote]

You like to talk alot of smack Kvillecats i hope you can back it up in 3a  8) and you live up there not down here  :D
[/quote] Not really talking smack, just call it like i see it my friend. Vidor couldn't stop Menard or Dishon, what makes them think they gonna slow Ford, Haywood and Irvine....they all speedy backs.

Guest rykerx144

this one is hard to call.  Vidor seems to have a bi polar team lol.  They seem to be all over the board.  I know Texas High might not be that good of a team but Vidor still performed well and executed well.  When they played WOS and Bridge City it seem they did neither.  I guess this one depends on which Vidor team shows up. 

I went out on a limb and made a prediction for the BC game. And, man, that crow tasted horrible. I'm not doing that again.  ;D
At this point, I'm not making any predictions for this game. I can cross my fingers and hope, but that's about it. I don't even want to to think about the end score. If adjustments are not made, this will be a long season akin to those of the 1980s...

If the pirates dont fix the defense.... The wildcats could burn up the score board... and the field.... not sure this one will be a good night for my pirates... I will be in the stands and cheering them on... but if we can't fix our tackling and coverage problems... it could very well be a very LONG night.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami