SPECIAL DAY FOR BMTSOULJA

So many of us in this wonderful community full of Panther fans, jaguar fans, and BRUIN fans are blessed each day.  It is a shame that many of us take for granted things that we have that we dont think often enough of those who have not.

So today is a very special day for BMTSOULJA and many of his dear friiends because this is the one day out of an entire year that they can get a glimpse of the Beaumont Bowl Trophey as it is brought out for public display.  I am sure he will be comforted and pleased that it has been so graciously cared for.  Let us all wish him a happy day.  ;D

[quote name="thaghost" post="837611" timestamp="1283544258"]
WOW that was just brutal.....here I was thinking it was ole dudes birthday. Soulja I hope like heck you're getting the troops ready 2 knock brooke off of thierhigh horse.....GO JAGS (eeww, typing dat felt weird)
[/quote]

Soulja's home hookin up da  U-haul.  Thinks he's got a trophy to deliver to the Jags locker room.  LOL

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="837570" timestamp="1283540742"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=72384.msg837568#msg837568 date=1283540605]
Kind of reminds me of Haley's Comet. ;)
[/quote]
Good point---he'll see some stars for sure.  ;D
[/quote]Yea I will. 
Fallen star = Brooke after the game... :o :o

[quote name="thaghost" post="837611" timestamp="1283544258"]
WOW that was just brutal.....here I was thinking it was ole dudes birthday. Soulja I hope like heck you're getting the troops ready 2 knock brooke off of thierhigh horse.....GO JAGS (eeww, typing dat felt weird)
[/quote]As a past Jag, words cannot describe the hatred for that school accross town.  I'm sure the same thing applies in this age.  So I don't think getting our boys up for this one will be a problem...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="837657" timestamp="1283547354"]
[quote author=thaghost link=topic=72384.msg837611#msg837611 date=1283544258]
[/quote]As a post Jag, words cannot describe the hatred for that school accross town.  I'm sure the same thing applies in this age.  So I don't think getting our boys up for this one will be a problem...
[/quote]
:o >:(

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="837627" timestamp="1283545314"]
[/quote]

Soulja's home hookin up da  U-haul.  Thinks he's got a trophy to deliver to the Jags locker room.  LOL
[/quote]Yep.  That's me.  And a physician for Sgt. Reye's predicted upset stomach after the shock of the game results...

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="837661" timestamp="1283547498"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=72384.msg837657#msg837657 date=1283547354]
[/quote]As a post Jag, words cannot describe the hatred for that school accross town.  I'm sure the same thing applies in this age.  So I don't think getting our boys up for this one will be a problem...
[/quote]
[/quote]i hope the Jags put Brooke back in her cage, literally.  :D :D

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="837635" timestamp="1283545796"]
[quote author=thaghost link=topic=72384.msg837632#msg837632 date=1283545641]
Well weedy, for your sake I hope ur right, you know that crow soup is very tough 2 swallow and I don't think he'd let you make it either...JMO
[/quote]

LOL---it freezes quite well for about 7 weeks they tell me.  ;D
[/quote] :D :D

[quote name="scooter!" post="837665" timestamp="1283547657"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=72384.msg837661#msg837661 date=1283547498]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=72384.msg837657#msg837657 date=1283547354]
[/quote]
[/quote]i hope the Jags put Brooke back in her cage, literally.  :D :D
[/quote]It's gonna be rough...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics