West Brook moves to No. 7 in state poll

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys from PA can relax. 'Cause chances are you will be the ones ranked when we play. Given the teams WB has left to play in the pre-season (Ike, Katy, Tyler Lee), the Bruins will more than likely lose one of those games, thus dropping from the Top 10. Since you guys have such a cream puff schedule till district starts (Alice.....really?, Aldine, South Houston), ya'll will have a better chance of surviving and being ranked longer. Enjoy it while it lasts. Incedently, I honestly hope ya'll are ranked when Week 8 gets here. Cause I want WB to be the ones to knock ya'll from the state rankings. HA! ;D

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="835892" timestamp="1283289882"]
You guys from PA can relax. 'Cause chances are you will be the ones ranked when we play. Given the teams WB has left to play in the pre-season (Ike, Katy, Tyler Lee), the Bruins will more than likely lose one of those games, thus dropping from the Top 10. Since you guys have such a cream puff schedule till district starts (Alice.....really?, Aldine, South Houston), ya'll will have a better chance of surviving and being ranked longer. Enjoy it while it lasts. Incedently, I honestly hope ya'll are ranked when Week 8 gets here. Cause I want WB to be the ones to knock ya'll from the state rankings. HA! ;D
[/quote] ::) now your grasping for straws. That's the second biggest ball of crap you've said.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="835892" timestamp="1283289882"]
[/quote] ::)

geeszzzz already making excuses before you even get whipped lol. Brook doesnt have no idea what is coming to them in week 8. Barring no injuries to either team i think memorial is gonna make a statement. Lol Like you said they are due for a win so keep that in mind. you say you arent thinking about them till the week you play them, come that week i see some headaches in your future lol! One of them wears 99! this fella is a beast!!!!!!

[quote name="scooter!" post="835957" timestamp="1283294672"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=72254.msg835892#msg835892 date=1283289882]
[/quote]Just stirrin' the pot!!! :D

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="836000" timestamp="1283297812"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=72254.msg835957#msg835957 date=1283294672]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=72254.msg835892#msg835892 date=1283289882]
[/quote]Stir-fried bruin sounds tasty on a cool crisp October night lol

[quote name="scooter!" post="836008" timestamp="1283299111"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=72254.msg836000#msg836000 date=1283297812]
[/quote]Please, keep thinking that! ;)

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="836103" timestamp="1283307161"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=72254.msg836008#msg836008 date=1283299111]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=72254.msg836000#msg836000 date=1283297812]
[/quote]Please, keep thinking that! ;)
[/quote]i need some good boots made, bear skin maybe  ;)

[quote name="biaplayer" post="835973" timestamp="1283295487"]
geeszzzz already making excuses before you even get whipped lol. Brook doesnt have no idea what is coming to them in week 8. Barring no injuries to either team i think memorial is gonna make a statement. Lol Like you said they are due for a win so keep that in mind. you say you arent thinking about them till the week you play them, [b]come that week i see some headaches in your future lol! One of them wears 99! this fella is a beast!!!!!![/b]
[/quote]
Well, the good thing is we have a few more beasts...not just one....and our beasts know how to break TITANS....

it's the TITAN fans that are worried about the BRUINS...I said this before....you better watch out for OZEN....

WB will be here going week to week game by game...til we see PAM in WEAK 8....

Don't forget who knocked you out of the rankings last year with a bunch of juniors and sophomores.... BTW....."Theereee Baaa-aack"(In my freaky poltergeist voice)
;D ;D

[quote name="SgtRey" post="836120" timestamp="1283308200"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=72254.msg835973#msg835973 date=1283295487]
geeszzzz already making excuses before you even get whipped lol. Brook doesnt have no idea what is coming to them in week 8. Barring no injuries to either team i think memorial is gonna make a statement. Lol Like you said they are due for a win so keep that in mind. you say you arent thinking about them till the week you play them, [b]come that week i see some headaches in your future lol! One of them wears 99! this fella is a beast!!!!!![/b]
[/quote]
Well, the good thing is we have a few more beasts...not just one....and our beasts know how to break TITANS....

it's the TITAN fans that are worried about the BRUINS...I said this before....you better watch out for OZEN....

WB will be here going week to week game by game...til we see PAM in WEAK 8....

Don't forget who knocked you out of the rankings last year with a bunch of juniors and sophomores.... BTW....."Theereee Baaa-aack"(In my freaky poltergeist voice)
;D ;D

You gotta love it.  Our two biggest schools in SETX talking smack back and forth! And it's JUST week 1!  Too bad that My Jags are the reason that this started.  To My fellow Beaumont folk.  Memorial is good.  The difference in the defense from last year is apparent as night and day.  To the PA folk.  These are no longer young guns (from last year).  They are a team on a mission (state or bust).  And for both sides.  You both make interesting points.  And this will set up a great matchup.  Both teams are bound to cause heck in this postseason.  It will be interesting how the games leading up to this matchup will pan out. This is turning into an epic rivalry.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="836148" timestamp="1283309376"]
You gotta love it.  Our two biggest schools in SETX talking smack back and forth! And it's JUST week 1!  Too bad that My Jags are the reason that this started.  To My fellow Beaumont folk.  Memorial is good.  The difference in the defense from last year is apparent as night and day.  To the PA folk.  These are no longer young guns (from last year).  They are a team on a mission (state or bust).  And for both sides.  You both make interesting points.  And this will set up a great matchup.  Both teams are bound to cause heck in this postseason.  It will be interesting how the games leading up to this matchup will pan out. This is turning into an epic rivalry.
[/quote]i hope we knock WB from the top 10 after both teams are in.

[quote name="scooter!" post="836164" timestamp="1283310430"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=72254.msg836148#msg836148 date=1283309376]
[/quote]you guys won't make it... :P

[quote name="SgtRey" post="836172" timestamp="1283310790"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=72254.msg836164#msg836164 date=1283310430]
[/quote]you guys wont make it in the glorious top 5 come in 2 weeks.

[quote name="scooter!" post="836179" timestamp="1283311419"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72254.msg836172#msg836172 date=1283310790]
[/quote]So you finally admit that our schedule is superior to yours, and that your schedule is a creampuff.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="836245" timestamp="1283339589"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=72254.msg836179#msg836179 date=1283311419]
[/quote]So you finally admit that our schedule is superior to yours, and that your schedule is a creampuff.
[/quote]Lee just got blanked, IKE isnt that good but Katy is. i say both schedules are pretty equal, but yall will lose 2 out of the 3 while we will be undefeated.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="836245" timestamp="1283339589"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=72254.msg836179#msg836179 date=1283311419]
[/quote]That's what I mean when I say ''grasping for straws'', you'll try and find any reason to not give my team credit, The facts are we dominated our first opponent the way we were suppose to, and now people are talking good things about us, and you/ya'll can't handle it.Now our schedule isn't good enough. ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami