West Hardin @ Sabine Pass predictions?/WH wins 48-0

It's easy to get over confident after a nice win, but my beloved Oilers need get some small mental mistakes fixed. 

If the Oilers can do that, then it should be another nice win for them.

By no means should any Oiler be looking past the Sharks, anything can happen on these wonderful Friday nights!

[quote name="Joharr73" post="834747" timestamp="1283139242"]
It's easy to get over confident after a nice win, but my beloved Oilers need get some small mental mistakes fixed. 

If the Oilers can do that, then it should be another nice win for them.

By no means should any Oiler be looking past the Sharks, anything can happen on these wonderful Friday nights!
[/quote]

Early games are when all the kinks get worked out, so Joharr I think your guys will be fine.
Looking forward to hosting the Oilers at the Battlefield on Sept 24th. See you then!

Oilers will win, but I would like to see them execute their offense a little better, and cut down on the turnovers. I know we scored 34 points, but Warren wasn't very impressive on either side of the ball. I am excited about the new coaching staff, they showed great energy!!!! I can't wait til we smash them bobcats.....

[quote name="WHALUM" post="835467" timestamp="1283225939"]
Oilers will win, but I would like to see them execute their offense a little better, and cut down on the turnovers. I know we scored 34 points, but Warren wasn't very impressive on either side of the ball. I am excited about the new coaching staff, they showed great energy!!!! I can't wait til we smash them bobcats.....
[/quote] Well... looks like you are gonna be waiting a while. Maybe another Bobcat will move to WH and help yall out like both the Simmons boys did. No way H-D loses to WH. H-D is stacked with talent, just ask Coach Henry. We have the best team we have had in a while. Gilmore, Drake, Marberry, Tanner, Morrow and Collete are cold blooded !! WH does not have a player close to their talent.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="835512" timestamp="1283231218"]
[quote author=WHALUM link=topic=72195.msg835467#msg835467 date=1283225939]
[/quote] Well... looks like you are gonna be waiting a while. Maybe another Bobcat will move to WH and help yall out like both the Simmons boys did. No way H-D loses to WH. H-D is stacked with talent, just ask Coach Henry. We have the best team we have had in a while. Gilmore, Drake, Marberry, Tanner, Morrow and Collete are cold blooded !! [color=blue]WH does not have a player close to their talent.[/color]
[/quote]that statement is not true.  ;D

its funny to me how HD Bobcat gets on here every year and says that this years team is the best they have had in a while. And both simmons boys moved to WH when they were in 2nd and 4th grade so WH made them the athletes they were not HD.this years WH team is better than they have had in the past 2 or 3 years and they do have a lot of potential to improve and they may not be better than HD but I can promise u that WH will make it a very rough night for hd when they meet up

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="835797" timestamp="1283280713"]
[quote author=eaba26 link=topic=72195.msg835524#msg835524 date=1283237751]
WH 63-6
[/quote]  WOW !! Just when you think someone has football knowledge !! Wow !! I will hold you too this one !!
[/quote]
I think that is his prediction for WH and SP not against HD because right now HD has to be favored because WH still has some improving that needs to be done but if they can stay healthy and work hard they will not only give HD a run for their money but every other team in their district but their are a lot of what if's with WH right now

[quote name="D WADE" post="835828" timestamp="1283283650"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=72195.msg835797#msg835797 date=1283280713]
[quote author=eaba26 link=topic=72195.msg835524#msg835524 date=1283237751]
WH 63-6
[/quote]  WOW !! Just when you think someone has football knowledge !! Wow !! I will hold you too this one !!
[/quote]
I think that is his prediction for WH and SP not against HD because right now HD has to be favored because WH still has some improving that needs to be done but if they can stay healthy and work hard they will not only give HD a run for their money but every other team in their district but their are a lot of what if's with WH right now
[/quote] I agree with your post. WH will get better every year with Coach Henry there. As far as H-D, I really have not seen this many explosive athletes on the Bobcat team since Aaron Cook and those boys. We basicly reloaded. Gilmore, Drake, Marberry, Tanner, Morrow and Collette are all freak athletes !!

if they are freak athletes than almost every team in the district are going to have freak athletes. teams that have that many freak athletes that you are talking about are teams that make deep runs in the playoffs. i agree with you they are all good players but they are not freak athletes i dont know that HD has ever had that many "freak athletes on one team now yes they have had some but not on one team. because i promise you West Sabine and West Hardin have just as much size and speed on the field as HD does.
P.S i do love the enthusiasm you have for your team. Every team should have someone that loves thier team as much as you do.

[quote name="D WADE" post="836039" timestamp="1283303021"]
if they are freak athletes than almost every team in the district are going to have freak athletes. teams that have that many freak athletes that you are talking about are teams that make deep runs in the playoffs. i agree with you they are all good players but they are not freak athletes i dont know that HD has ever had that many "freak athletes on one team now yes they have had some but not on one team. because i promise you West Sabine and West Hardin have just as much size and speed on the field as HD does.
P.S i do love the enthusiasm you have for your team. Every team should have someone that loves thier team as much as you do.
[/quote] Thanks for the kind words. Good post. Good luck to all the teams in our District. Although I disagree on one thing. H-D has had several teams in our past that had multiple All-State players on one team. I had a few on my team. Also H-D has made it's name by going deep in the playoffs, just haven't done it lately. I believe it will be H-D vs West Sabine for the District Championship.

[quote name="WHALUM" post="836264" timestamp="1283345222"]
HD-55 is always gonna dog WH because WH beat them when he played ball, and he just can't get over that!!!!!
[/quote] I don't dog WH. Check my recent posts, I have said good things. Coach Henry will make WH better. My passion for my Bobcats and the rivalry between our schools makes me get excited. In my football career my Bobcat team was 3-1 against WH. They earned the victory they got against us that one year. I am satisfied in our overalll dominance of WH thoughout the years. H-D loses to WH about every 7 years, based on the first time we met until now. H-D is 54-10 vs WH !!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476