ESPN #1 Abilene vs. Belton/#2 Plant (FL) LOSES/#1 ABILENE WINS!!

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="833240" timestamp="1283015874"]
Scoot, do you know what Abilene games will be televised on ESPN this year?
[/quote]Plant on Sept 16. i do believe they are trying to get either the game versus Cooper or Permian on there as well. I think the game next saturday versus Franklinton (LA) will be on FOX. but that may just be out here in west Texas. I game versus Cocoa (FL) may also be on TV.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="scooter!" post="833248" timestamp="1283016468"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=72134.msg833240#msg833240 date=1283015874]
Scoot, do you know what Abilene games will be televised on ESPN this year?
[/quote]Plant on Sept 16. i do believe they are trying to get either the game versus Cooper or Permian on there as well. I think the game next saturday versus Franklinton (LA) will be on FOX. but that may just be out here in west Texas. I game versus Cocoa (FL) may also be on TV.
[/quote]more news out of West Texas

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2010/aug/31/ahs-lee-exploring-date-move-for-tv/

I got to watch the Abilene vs. Belton game in S.A. friday (just the second half).David Ash for Belton looked very good.He was very composed and when there was pressure from the Abilene def. it did not seem to rattle him.He made good strong throws and they gave Abilene a really good game. Abilene scored late to make it seem more of a beating--but Belton came to play and gave them a terrific game. I think Sims ended up with about 180 yds., but they were tough yards for Abilene. Abilene was not as dominant as I expected, but it was their 1st game. Glad I got to see them play. I think Texas has a good recruit in Ash.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder